Fun in the Long Island Sun: Outdoor Entertainment for Your Guests
Jun 05, 2019 12:32 PM Back
Long Island is known for its spectacular scenery and its variety of destinations that lend to outdoor celebrations of love, especially in the summer time. From its seaside and beachside soirees to its many fine wineries Long Island is THE place to be if you want to be outdoors for your special day. Long Island gives couples the chance to have an unforgettable event that also full of fanfare and fun. Here are just some cool ideas for taking the fun and festivities to the next level.
1. Giant Jenga: Consider customizing your tumble tower with your names, initials or special sayings
2. Jumbo Ring Toss: Think about a larger than life rustic ring toss for guests to enjoy.
3. Personalized ladder ball sets to add to your outdoor lawn fun.
4. Colossal Corn Hole: Customize a monogrammed corn hole and bean bags for some extra outdoor entertainment and fun during your cocktail hour.
5. Yard Yahtzee. Make this your “something old” as your add an oversized nostalgic childhood favorites to your list of fun things to do at your reception.
6. Tick Tac Toe: Add this lawn version to your list of oversized fun.
7. Donimos: Use BIG wooden yard dominos for generating big outdoor fun.
Welcome New Vendors