tarakinspa

tarakinspa

Feather Bride

2479 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/18/2003 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Watermill, Smithtown N.Y.

I went here yesterday and really liked a gown unfortunately they dont allow pictures and wont even tell you the designer and i really want to find it online to look at some more. The saleswoman told me they really only carry a few designers just wondering if anyone knows which ones so I can search for the gown. Thanks

Posted By

NEW Bridal Garden Bethpage

Suzanne

We miss you Nicky.

10423 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/25/2002 12:00 AM

why dont you call there and ask on the phone which they carry.. .. just a thought..

Posted By

NEW Bridal Garden Bethpage

We made it!!

1669 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/27/2002 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Long Island

Was it bridal or bridesmaids?? If it is bridesmaid they carry alot of alfred angelo and bridal mori lee, and eve of milady. I live in bethpage and went there, but yes it is a small mom and pop store and I couldn't afford there prices. They are real nice though. I found my dress at CMC. And my girls all lived closer to bethpage so they tried on at bridal garden, and were measured there but told the ladies the wedding was out of state and after a small charge (like 5 bucks) everything was perfect. Good luck finding your dress

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.