lmm0922

Board Enthusiast

76 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/23/2003

WEDDING LOCATION
Westbury Manor

Hi Ladies!

I have to write a reference letter for a friend of mine who is buying a co-op. What type of info do I need to include (besides that she's an outstanding person)? She wasn't sure.

Thanks!

Posted By

NEW Re: Co-op reference letter

Danielle

"I'm Addicted"

1107 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
12/28/2013 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION

This is a great question... I have to get three letters of reference for my coop... Can they be family members or do they have to be friends and coworkers?

I don't know what to have these people write!

Thanks in advance.

Danielle

Posted By

Stefanie

Stefanie

I ♥ my kiddies

1763 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
8/4/2002 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
North Ritz Club

When we got our letters of recommendation, I had my principal, and two co-workers write letters. They didn't want family members at all.

Oh yeah~they wrote how I'm responsible, a stand up individual, yadda yadda yadda...

MESSAGE EDITED9/13/2004 8:47:40 PM

POSTED 9/13/04 8:46 PM

Posted By

Chloegirl

Chloegirl

Can't wait for Aruba!!

3325 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/1/2004 8:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION

I just went through this and we each needed 4 reference letters. 2 personal (no family) and 2 professional.

Here is a sample:

I write this letter of reference for my good friend _________.

I have known ____ for over 26 years. We were best friends as children, went to college together and since created an adult friendship that I value and treasure.

_____ is the kind of person everyone should have in their life. She is a loyal, considerate, and supportive friend who has the ability to see and understand things from another person’s perspective. She is a great listener and communicator and is extremely reliable.

I admire ______ dedication to her family, friends and career. She is a person I trust, respect, and admire. ______ friendly and outgoing personality and desire for success, all contribute to her continued success at work and home.

I strongly recommend ________ to the Co-Op board at _______. You would be lucky to have her as a neighbor. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Posted By

Chloegirl

Chloegirl

Can't wait for Aruba!!

3325 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/1/2004 8:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION

Another sample...hope they help!

Dear Members of the Board of Directors:

It is with great pleasure that I write this letter of reference for ______ in connection with her proposed purchase of apartment ______.

I have known _____ since our sophomore year of college. Our friendship has spanned the past 10 years and I consider _____ to be one of my closest friends. In addition, I lived with her for a number of years and she was the ideal roommate. She took great care and pride in our apartment, as I know she will do with the cooperative apartment in your complex.

______ has always been extremely responsible and hardworking. _____ consistently conducts herself with consideration for others and with the highest level of integrity. She would be an invaluable asset and wonderful addition to your community, a person anyone would be delighted to have as a neighbor and friend.

I highly recommend ______ for residency in your complex. She possesses all the traits that I would look for in a good neighbor. Above all, I am certain _____ neighbors will be impressed by her level of maturity and dedication to her new home.

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me. I thank you for your time and attention.

Posted By

lmm0922

Board Enthusiast

76 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/23/2003

WEDDING LOCATION
Westbury Manor

Thanks so much!

Posted By

Danielle

"I'm Addicted"

1107 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
12/28/2013 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION

Yeah, this is great!! Thanks!!!

Danielle

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.