WishCandy

"I'm Addicted"

1946 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
Apr 25 2004

WEDDING LOCATION
Jericho Terrace

Hi All,

I just wanted to say that my fi and I went to a wedding there this past weekend. Originally, my fi told me it was @ the North Ritz Club. However, he got the info wrong. Anyway, the place was real pretty. The ****tail hour (which was an hour and a half) had sooo much food and it was excellent. The dinner was good too. The service was great. The staff was constantly going up to guests and refilling their drinks,etc. The only thing that I didn't like was the band (which they never said the name - but, I can find out for you guys if you're interested) and in the bathrooms, they didn't have any attendants. So, by the end of the night there were stalls w/no toiletpaper, etc.
But, other than that it was great. The bride & groom (plus bp) looked gorgeous!

▼ 1099 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 9/2/2003 12:00 AM
Posted By

NEW Re: North Hills Country Club

Annieb

"I'm Addicted"

1099 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/2/2003 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Long Island

HI,
I went to a wedding at North Hills CC this weekend too! I thought it was fantastic as well...but I liked the band. Was the wedding you went to Roseann and Kyles on Saturday night?
Please let me know because I was considering the same band for my own wedding!

POSTED 11/12/02 10:23 AM

▼ 7201 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 9/15/2002 12:00 AM
Posted By

NEW Re: North Hills Country Club

Latina511

Hmmmm...

7201 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/15/2002 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION

I think my friends wedding was there in July. Is this in Manhasset? I don't remember the name really but I do remember than the place was really nice. The food was great and the service was awesome.

POSTED 11/12/02 10:40 AM

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.