bemyyoko

bemyyoko

I was made for wife life.

8733 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/28/2008 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Fox Hollow

Today is my day off. It is my only day off for a while because I had to fire 3 people this week. (2 of whom are good friends, one of them was/is even in my bridal party!)
So I am off today b/c i had plans and for the rest of the weekend I am working Open to Close which for Fri and Sat is an 11 1/2 hour day.

I just got a call from my district manager today telling me that I have to come in for a few hours today as well.

I am so close to quitting it's not even funny.

Sorry... just needed to vent about that. Anyone else HATE HATE HATE their job? or if not the job, their boss???

Posted By

NEW Re: (nwr)Mini Vent

SugaBeans

SugaBeans

OMG it's finally here!!!

6116 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/18/2008 11:30 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Nothing but the best

I HEAR YA!!! im the manager at my store and when there is nobody to work guess who HAS to do it??? it sux. i just fired 1 girl and another is out bc she was in a car accident. i hired someone new but during the "training" process, i cant leave her with someone else. i have to be here anyway!

Posted By

bemyyoko

bemyyoko

8733 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Fox Hollow

Posted by SugaBeans

I HEAR YA!!! im the manager at my store and when there is nobody to work guess who HAS to do it??? it sux. i just fired 1 girl and another is out bc she was in a car accident. i hired someone new but during the "training" process, i cant leave her with someone else. i have to be here anyway!

That's the exact same situation. I'm the manager as well.
I hired my brother to replace the people i fired, he knows how to do all the paper work and the register, but it's a two floor store so i can't leave him there alone.

the DM was supposed to cover the hours for me, but as usual, he's refusing.

Posted By

SugaBeans

SugaBeans

OMG it's finally here!!!

6116 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/18/2008 11:30 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Nothing but the best

hahaha i dont pick up my phone on my day off. i wait and listen to the message. if i want to call back i will, if i want the day, i dont answer. its your day off and you dont HAVE to answer.

Posted By

JnD110808

JnD110808

Board Fanatic

875 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/8/2008 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Leonard's of Great Neck

Posted by SugaBeans

hahaha i dont pick up my phone on my day off. i wait and listen to the message. if i want to call back i will, if i want the day, i dont answer. its your day off and you dont HAVE to answer.

I started doing that too! I used to get calls from my office on vacations ALL the time! It's annoying so i just stopped picking up

Posted By

bemyyoko

bemyyoko

8733 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Fox Hollow

Posted by SugaBeans

They caught me off gaurd.

MESSAGE EDITED10/18/2007 3:18:52 PM

POSTED 10/18/07 3:18 PM

Posted By

DD628

DD628

Blissful

2245 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
6/28/2008 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Leonard's

where do you work??

Posted By

Butterfly123

10938 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
2/2/2008 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION

Today is my first day off this week! My job ALWAYS tries to pull that. I dont pick up my phone. If its your day off, cant you say No???

Posted By

yelley77

yelley77

Life is good.

17260 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/19/2008 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Jericho Terrace

I'm so sorry!! You sound over-worked!!!

Here is some

and if they had a smiley holding a gun, I'd put that for your boss

Posted By

Toucan311

Board Princess

11846 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
1/11/2008 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION

Oh my, I don't know how I'd handle having to fire a friend. I think I'd quit myself before having to do that!

Posted By

meli722

meli722

It's An Obsession

3943 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/26/2009 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Leonards of Great Neck-A+++++++

Posted by bemyyoko

Today is my day off. It is my only day off for a while because I had to fire 3 people this week. (2 of whom are good friends, one of them was/is even in my bridal party!)
So I am off today b/c i had plans and for the rest of the weekend I am working Open to Close which for Fri and Sat is an 11 1/2 hour day.

I just got a call from my district manager today telling me that I have to come in for a few hours today as well.

I am so close to quitting it's not even funny.

Sorry... just needed to vent about that. Anyone else HATE HATE HATE their job? or if not the job, their boss???

I CANT STAND my manager, and she knows it. i go to work and say "good morning"...and will not say anything else to that girl unless i really HAVE TO.....
theyve done that too..the whole you have to come in on your day off,.,,,,,asking me about something on my day off...guess what i do now? dont pick up my phone let it go to voicemail, let them leave me a message comeint he office the next morning, like oh yeah i didnt have my phone on me and come on its my day off...i dont have to have it on me anyway =)

Posted By

Mizzdimple

Mizzdimple

I'm Fabulous...

10195 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
2/22/2008 5:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
RuSsO's on Da BaY!

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS..THATS WHY U SAY "I DONT HAVE A LAND LINE"

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
ea367

ea367
$119.00