Estanz1

Wedding Newbie

8 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/27/2012 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Oceanbleu

Hii ladies,

I'm getting married at Oceanbleu on 7/27/12 and was just wondering if anyone has recently had a wedding there and if they were happy with everything?

Thanks!

Posted By

NEW Re: Oceanbleu, Westhampton

LBCJRS1125

LBCJRS1125

Board Fanatic

378 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/29/2012 4:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Woodlands

no info for you but I wanted to tell you how lucky you are!! The venue is gorgeous!! I wanted my wedding there but it was just to out of budget to even entertain....I am so happy for you!

Posted By

Kara2323

Kara2323

Board Enthusiast

229 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
6/15/2012 7:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Chateau La Mer

I can't help either but just wanted to say that place is amazing!!!!! Def my dream wedding location but way over budget for me also

Posted By

jennybarbie

Board Enthusiast

165 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/13/2013 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
crest hollow country club

Hey this venue is gorgeous!! I wanted my wedding there but it was just to expensive for us. Def this was my dream wedding to get marry there....
I am so happy for you!

Posted By

Lauraclaire

Lauraclaire

Board Enthusiast

85 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/27/2012 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Woodlands

My girlfriend had her wedding there a few years ago, and it was absolutely AMAZING.

Posted By

fdnybride163

fdnybride163

Married:)

4458 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/31/2013 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Bridgeview<3

one of my friends just went to a wedding there and she said the place was beautiful but the food was so ridiculously skimpy in portions that they had to hit a diner after the wedding.

** that being said i dont know what the B&G picked for their menus but just make sure. they put a bottle of vodka on each table for people to drink, make sure there is enough food to soak it all up!

Posted By

SummerBeauty

2 1 1 . . .

1433 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
6/9/2013 5:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Watermill

That was my dream place! Congrats to you.

Posted By

erica8311

Board Enthusiast

242 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/18/2012 7:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Somerley at Fox Hollow

wow i wanted to get married here but wouldnt even bring myself to go look at it!! you are so lucky congrats!!

Posted By

mmorano88

mmorano88

Board Enthusiast

127 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/3/2012 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Giorgio's at Baiting Hollow

wow im jealous congrats that place is insane! you're gonna have a beautiful wedding!

Posted By

SoontobeMrsH

SoontobeMrsH

Mrs. H!

7604 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/4/2011 4:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
72 Dune

We just had our wedding on the Oceanside of Dune Road, about a month ago, everyone loved it! We selected a different venue. Last I heard Todd Jacobs the former owner/chef, left Westhampton Bath & Tennis, and Robbins Wolfe handles all of their catering. Try doing searches on Robins Wolfe. Hope this helps

Posted By

joannaf6

Wedding Newbie

5 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/16/2012

WEDDING LOCATION
Oceanbleu

Hi!! We are also getting married at the Oceanbleu on 9/16/12!! Absolutely love the venue, and cannot wait to have our ceremony on the beach. The venue used to be called the Atlantica, and I know a few people who have been to weddings there, and rave about it. I haven't heard one bad thing about Atlantica or Oceanbleu. As you know Oceanbleu is only about a year old, (Robbins Wolfe Caterers took it over after chef Todd Jacobs moved to the Atlantica restaurant at the Allegria hotel in Long beach) and it's only going to keep growing in popularity! We are def very very lucky brides to be. Congrats!!! ;)

POSTED 10/10/11 10:42 AM

Posted By

CourtLynB

CourtLynB

Wedding Newbie

13 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/22/2012 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Oceanbleu

I'm getting married there on 7/22/12!!

Are you doing the ceremony there or at a church? We're doing ours right out on the beach. If you are, keep in mind they don't have any electrical running down there (as far as I know), so there isn't a sound system.

It was my dream venue too. I wanted to get married on the beach and we seriously considered having the ceremony on a sandbar in the bay and then going back to one of the yacht clubs. We looked at Gurney's and Montauck Yacht Club, but that was too far (and not "beachy" enough for me). And i didn't like their in case of rain options.

We booked back in March and I think we got an awesome deal for the venue. Now we just need to find all our other vendors.

Should we start our own Oceanbleu thread like some of the other halls get??

Posted By

LaurenT

Board Enthusiast

92 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
6/23/2012 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Oceanbleu

So exciting! I am getting married there on 6 23 2012..i have heard only great things about it! I havent been to a wedding there either and was wondering how it is...i figured if Robbins Wolfe caters the Hampton Classic it cant be bad!!! We are doing the stations for dinner..i liked the less formal feel and people can't complain about the portions then! We are very lucky everyone loves the venue!!!!

Posted By

joannaf6

Wedding Newbie

5 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/16/2012

WEDDING LOCATION
Oceanbleu

Hey girls let's start our own thread!! How do we do this?? lol

Posted By

wishingwell1230

wishingwell1230

I'm his wife!!

2164 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/13/2012 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Land's End

you are so lucky!!! My photographers have done several weddings there and the pics of the venue are always gorgeous!

Congrats!

Posted By

joannaf6

Wedding Newbie

5 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/16/2012

WEDDING LOCATION
Oceanbleu

Wishingwell, who are you using for your photographers? That is our next step!

Oceanbleu girls, have you guys booked photographers, florist or music yet? We booked our DJ through "More than Music" which was one of the suggested vendors for Oceanbleu. We definitely wanted to use them for the lighting (they are the exclusive lighting vendor) and loved them when we met with them. Our DJ is GIL and we are so excited. Has anyone met with the suggested Photographers or florists??

Posted By

Leia1920

Leia1920

Happy wife....Happy life!

1846 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
6/3/2011 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Vineyards

My moh was one of the last ones to have her wedding there (when it was Atlantica) in oct 2009 before they closed. Its a beautiful venue. We live out east and still got a hotel roon to get ready in. I highly suggest tha hampton maid in hampton bays, you can get a room in a windmill that is gorgeous, and tge breakfast is to die for! Congrats girls, beautiful venue choice!

POSTED 10/16/11 10:03 AM

Posted By

LaurenT

Board Enthusiast

92 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Oceanbleu

for my florist i am using Roots in Port jefferson and photographer is Jamie Sileo

Posted By

Estanz1

Wedding Newbie

8 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/27/2012 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Oceanbleu

Thank you so much for all of the info girls! Everyone is so sweet : ) I would love to start a thread with those who are getting married at Oceanbleu. Does anyone know how to do that? lol

POSTED 10/18/11 12:59 PM

Posted By

bride2be7667

Wedding Newbie

1 TOTAL POST

WEDDING DATE
08/18/2012

I'm getting there next summer, too!! Can't wait to start a new thread for all of these oceanbleu brides!!

How many people are you all expecting/inviting? We're hoping for ~175-185, but are worried that if we end up with more than that it will be too crowded. That was one of my initial hesitations that I'm still super paranoid about.

Posted By

kcharity

Wedding Newbie

17 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/21/2012

WEDDING LOCATION
Oceanbleu

Hi All-
I am getting married at Oceanbleu on 9/21/12. So exciting!!
I am using Thomas Paul for Photography and Sugar Magnolias for flowers.
I am still in desperate need to find hair/makeup so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great.
I am having some concerns with the hotel. It is so confusing how the hotel is so seperate from the catering aspect. Apparently the co ops are still not available to book and they were supposed to be ready back in November. Is anyone else having issues?

Posted By

LaurenT

Board Enthusiast

92 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Oceanbleu

I'm just having my guests stay elsewhere cause it's expensive and a three night minimum.. So I'm having my out of town guests stay in riverhead and getting a party bus to take them back and forth.. Also all rooms are privately owned and decorated completely different!

Posted By

kcharity

Wedding Newbie

17 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/21/2012

WEDDING LOCATION
Oceanbleu

oh ok. Yea we picked the weekend after the two night minimum. We went out there and the hotel manager, Sarah, showed us all of the rooms so we could tell people which rooms to steer clear of but now its becoming a hassle!

What is everyone doing for colors for bm?

Posted By

RS1436

Wedding Newbie

15 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/12/2013 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Bourne Mansion

I'm interested in this venue also... sometime in the fall of 2013. Can you ladies let me know what the general pricing is? or what the site fee is?

if you had your wedding there, how was the food? i want to hear allllllllllllllllll about it!

Posted By

kcharity

Wedding Newbie

17 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/21/2012

WEDDING LOCATION
Oceanbleu

I am getting married there on 9/21/2012. I am paying 160 pp plus we added the raw bar which is 20 pp. The site fee for a Friday night is 3000. I believe Saturday in Sept. is 5000. We are having our ceremony on the beach which is 1500 and a bonfire after the wedding which is another 1000.
We are going for our tasting next month so I am still not sure about the food. I have heard good things about the food but it was a little annoying that you cannot taste it before booking. And it doenst seem like we are going to get to try many things at the tasting either.

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.