lyss0908

lyss0908

I love being a MRS!

2186 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/19/2008 11:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Fox Hollow-Garden Terrace

Hi gals. Since one of the ladies posted about her platinum ring it got me wondering where and how much it costs to redip my engagement ring before the wedding. I noticed the bottom of the ring is looking a little yellowish. I feel bad for telling FH but I really want it redipped. any help is appreciated.
thanks!!!

Posted By

NEW Re: Price for dipping white gold?

mandab

mandab

Board Fanatic

828 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
6/26/2009 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Larkfield Manor

I've had that done to one of my rings that Fh got me (not my ering)...it was yellow gold and I'm not a huge fan so I had it dipped to be white gold. They didn't charge me because I bought the ring there, but usually it only costs $50 and it is ready very quick. We use Whitman Jewelers in Huntington on Rt. 110, they're awesome!! We get all of our jewelry there! And, if you buy the ring from them, they usually wont' charge you, or they'll charge you less. Ask for Liz or Lisa, they're great!! And tell them Amanda & Johnny said hi!! HTH!!

Posted By

lyss0908

lyss0908

I love being a MRS!

2186 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/19/2008 11:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Fox Hollow-Garden Terrace

thanks! We didn't buy our wedding bands from the same guy FH got my engagement ring from. am going to call Elsa's where we bought our bands and see if they will do it. I also do not want to have to leave my ring anywhere so hopefully I wont have to b/c that is not an option

Posted By

mandab

mandab

Board Fanatic

828 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
6/26/2009 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Larkfield Manor

That's a good idea...they might actually do it for free since that's where you got the ring. Good luck!!

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
Favor tags

Favor tags
$0.75

ea367

ea367
$115.00