Kel

Kel

It's An Obsession

3136 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/30/2001 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
John Anthony's

We stopped in and checked out John Anthony's in Babylon. I fell in love with the upstairs room, he liked the downstairs room. Figures, right?

Anyway, my main concern is that they do 2 weddings at a time, staggered a half-hour apart. I'm just wondering, how likely is it for the two parties to collide?

There is only one cocktail room. The party that uses the upstairs for the reception gets the cocktail room while the party using the downstairs room for the reception would use the upstairs for the cocktail hour.

▼ 3390 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 9/14/2001 6:00 PM
Posted By

Questions about John Anthony's

Fran M

Fran M

YES I'm Still Here

3390 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/14/2001 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Watermill

It is a beautiful place, but you are right it is busy! I went to a wedding there two years ago, yes there was another wedding going on at the same time but you really did not know it until you went downstairs. The changeover was seamless since we didn't really notice it. I did see the "other bride" but only because she had trumpeters outside and I was nosy.

If you are planning on a summer wedding watch out for any weekend that the Babylon Tuna Club has its tournaments. The docks get packed with people.
Fran

POSTED BY LIWeddings Archive
13 years ago
▼ 18504 POSTS | WEDDING DATE
Posted By

LIWeddings Archive

Old post records from years ago...

∞ TOTAL POSTS

Yes you should be worried. 1/2 hour to set up. It is not enough time. How will the band set up in 1/2 hour. Will they vacuum the floor. How tired and disheveled will the staff be running around like crazy people. Book the downstairs room. Or move your party 1/2 hour later and take upstairs.

If you are planning on a summer wedding watch out for any weekend that the Babylon Tuna Club has its tournaments. The docks get packed with people.
Fran

POSTED BY LIWeddings Archive
13 years ago
▼ 18504 POSTS | WEDDING DATE
Posted By

LIWeddings Archive

Old post records from years ago...

∞ TOTAL POSTS

I don't think that they use the entire upstairs room for the cocktail hour. This way they can have most of your tables set up and pushed over to one side and only have to move them into place in time for your reception. I would give them a call and ask them.
Fran

▼ 405 POSTS | WEDDING DATE Nov 4 2000
Posted By

Glory

Board Fanatic

405 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
Nov 4 2000

WEDDING LOCATION
Farmingdale, LI

Kel,

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
Celebrate

Celebrate
$135.00

CONTACT | SITEMAP | ADVERTISING |
PRIVACY |© COPYRIGHT
|      BRIDALPLANNERGROUP.COM