NEW Brides small handbag for sale

Elizabeth

It's An Obsession

3292 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/17/2001 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Milleridge Cottage

Im pretty sure this is permitted here...offering something for sale.

I am selling the small bag I carried on my wedding day. Its small enough to not be a pain to carry but big enough to carry a compact, lipstick, money...whatever other small things you might carry on your wedding day. It's a gorgeous beaded bag which I wore with my white wedding dress but I think it could go with an off white as well. I guess b/c of the beading its not so obviously either color. It's in perfect condition, no rips, tears, all the beads are intact, the lining is clean. It has a small magnetic grip at the top so your stuff isnt falling out all the time. There is a loop handle that looks cute if you are holding it in your hand or it can slip down on your wrist or forearm so you can hug people, take envelopes, etc. I was very pleased with it, it served me well that day. 2 kids later I have never really had the occasion to use it again.

I paid $50 for it and will sell it for $20. If you are interested, please FM me and we can arrange a "viewing" Im in Massapequa.

Thanks. Here are a few quick pics I took. AS always, a picture jsut doesnt show to beading too well. If you want to see more pics or come look at it, let me know.

-Liz

Elizabeth

Posted By

NEW Re: Brides small handbag for sale

Elizabeth

It's An Obsession

3292 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/17/2001 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Milleridge Cottage

Elizabeth

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.