DK Wedding Designs

Mediterranean Manor Caterers

Lessing's Waterfront Weddings - reception location

DJ Chef's Bachelorette Cooking Class Parties - bachelor

Tapped Enterprises Inc - bachelor

Catering - Sushi

▼ 3679 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 7/2/2006 10:00 AM
Posted By

My AMAZING July 2, 2006 Wedding Thatched Cottage, Pedestals, Creative Comositions, Golden Moments. GREATEST DAY EVER!!!!

angnick

angnick

Married life is Bliss!!!

3679 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/2/2006 10:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Thatched Cottage A+++

ok ladies, i have decided to post the review first and the pics at the end. so scroll down if you dont want to read. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

Our Wedding was the most magical day of our lives. We couldn’t have asked for a better day. Everything was amazing and I only noticed about 2 glitches, and they were not noticed by anyone else.

I must first thank my LIW brides, without you I would have never thought to do half the things we did, and I wouldn’t have had the constant support. THANK YOU LADIES!

Pre Wedding – Engagement
Our engagement story is way too long to describe here, but most of you know that DH proposed on the 4th of July with a plane flying over the beach. This turned out to be the same beach at which we were married on a year later.

Jeweler: Maurice Goldman & Sons: A
DH said he went to several different jewelers and looked at over 65 stones, but did not find the perfect one until he went to Hector. We ended up using Hector for our wedding bands, bridesmaid gifts and day of jewelry. He was extremely well priced and everything was handmade to perfection. I am giving him an A instead of an A+ because I had pearl rings made for my sisters and on the day of the wedding the pearl came out. I don’t know why, but Hector and Miriam replaced them and re-made the rings at no charge to me! Talk about fantastic service!

Engagement Party: Bayville Firehouse, Bayville NY A+++++++
We wanted to have our E Party close to where our ceremony was going to be so people could get a feel for the area and how long it took to travel to our ceremony location. We rented the firehouse out for a nominal fee and we partied all night long!

E Party Caterer – Iavarone Brothers – A++++++
They are our absolute favorite caterers. Nothing compares, prices are fabulous.

E Party DJ – B-
He was a test for our wedding, and I’m glad we used him at the E Party cause he stank! He hardly said anything and was barely able to get the crowd going. Lucky for us we have a very rambunctious family so everyone was up and dancing! They get the grade they got because they were on time and reasonably priced.

RD: Steve’s Pier Bayville A-
We booked about 3 months before the wedding with no problems. The food is great and the prices are very reasonable. We have been there many times before and just love them. My only complaint is that it took FOREVER to get our food. I don’t know but it felt like we were there forever..

OK onto the DAY OF REVIEW = BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!

Mother Nature: A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
All I did was pray for good weather on my wedding day because we were getting married outdoors, rain or shine. I was very nervous the week before because the weather didn’t look too hot for the weekend, but by the time Friday came, the weather called for nothing but sunshine. So, we cancelled the tent, and the sky and sun ended up being our canopy. I could not have asked for a better day. I woke up, looked out side and just smiled. That alone made me smile for the rest of the day. I would say the weather was about 86 degrees. We were sweating throughout the day but I did not care.

Priest: Fr. Tom McCormick: A
It was a joy to find Fr. Tom. When we met him, we fell completely in love with him and were immediately comfortable around him. He was very easy going and explained to us exactly what we needed to do. He even called me the day before the wedding and asked how I was doing and said how excited he was for my wedding. He showed up a half hour early and was right on the ball. He came up to me in the limo and gave me a hug and asked me if I was ready. He did the same with Nick. The only reason I give him an A and not an A++ was because I think he expedited the ceremony a bit because he had another wedding to go to in Patchogue so he was in quite a rush. He jetted out of the ceremony without so much as a good bye. Additionally, when reading the flower ceremony, he forgot to mention 2 names, which caused some hurt feelings. That I think was just an honest mistake. All in all it was wonderful and Fr. Tom was wonderful.

Florist: Pedestals (Robert) A-
We had searched around for many florists, but hearing the reviews on this site, made me go and see Pedestals. When we sat with Robert, Mom and I felt extremely comfortable. He was very truthful with us, and was looking out for our best intentions as well as our budget. We started out only booking him for bouquets, because I was going to make my cp’s myself. All that considering, he still gave us a great price. We originally decided to go with calla lilies and sunflowers and then changed to calla lilies and gerbera daisies. 2 months before the wedding, I brought Robert a vase I had bought from Michaels along with some shells and sea glass. I asked Robert to create something for me. He did and it was gorgeous. That said, we decided to have him make our cps. He always made time for us and even answered our stupid questions! The day of the wedding, everything arrived on time and in order. I only have 1 complaint and that is that my bouquet was not was I asked for. It was calla lilies and stephanotis yes, but it was supposed to be bigger and I had asked for an ALL WHITE bouquet, and it had greenery underneath the callas. My mom called Robert in the morning and left a message saying that I was disappointed with my bouquet and could they make me another one. He never called us back to return the phone call or to apologize. The bouquet was pretty, but it was not what I asked for. My advice, just be a bit more clear when stating what you want, so you are not surprised. It wasn’t that big a deal, just a tad annoying.

Hair Salon: Illusions, New Hyde Park (BP, MOB, Bride)
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
These ladies are AMAZING. I regularly get my hair cut there and asked them about 9 months before the wedding if they would open special for me and my girls on my wedding because it is a Sunday and I needed to be ready along with all of my girls by 7am. Even though it was a holiday weekend, the girls agreed. There were 5 girls that morning doing hair for 10 people. It is a miracle we were all done. They had breakfast and fruits and mimosa’s waiting for us when we came in. They were all in a great mood and were so excited for us. My bm’s told me that they were very accommodating to them and did their hair whatever way they wanted. My Mom was extremely pleased with the way they did her hair, and I couldn’t be happier. It still looked fabulous even the next morning! I was afraid to wear it down because I knew it would be humid and hot, but it came out great and not one ounce of frizz!!!!! I highly recommend them. If you would like contact info, please FM me.

Veil: Barron’s Tri County: A+++++

I had my veil hand made and designed by my Mom and myself. They were very accommodating and very reasonable in price. My veil was complete in a month and a half. I highly recommend them!!

Wedding Dress: Demetrios Style 9610 - Ariana Studios/The Wedding Plaza-A
(I am going to give a separate review for them for my gown and everyone elses)

Mom and I started looking for wedding gowns in August. We first went to Ariana Studios and I tried on about 50 gowns. Carmela and Luana and all the girls were very helpful. They give honest opinions and they are easy to work with. We left there and then went to Macy’s Bridal. I tried on some dresses there and actually found my gown there, but because there service is so awful, we decided to go back to Ariana and purchase my gown through them. They were very pleased. My gown came in around April and I did not go for my first fitting until June 10. I went for 2 more fittings after that. I was very pleased with their service and the attention they gave. They did a great job on my alterations and I couldn’t be happier. I was always treated like a princess. I highly recommend them for wedding gowns.

Shoes and Tiara: Ariana Studios: Ordered 3 months before the wedding and came in no time, and they were very reasonably priced.

Bridesmaid Dress/ MOB/ MOG dress – Ariana Studios/The Wedding Plaza-B
Ariana offered to give us a discount if we ordered everything through them, so we did. I chose an Impressions gown which was tea length. I loved the dress on site because it was flattering on everyone! The dresses came in on time, that was no problem. There was an issue with getting all the girls dresses to the same length which is virtually impossible with 12 girls in a bridal party. Had we known better we would have had all the girls come in at the same time and get measured for length. I think that the problem was that they had so many weddings in the month of June and July that they just couldn’t keep up. There were not enough seamstresses. You would think though that after 20 years of service, they would know better. In the end though, it turned out fine and all the girls looked lovely. No one but myself noticed the difference in lengths of the dresses. I was complimented on what a beautiful color I chose.
My Mother was the one I was worried about the most. She is on the heavier side so we wanted to find something that flattered her. We tried on quite a few dresses and finally found the right one in a great color to compliment her skin tone. The gown came in the first time in the wrong color (3 months before the wedding) This was a nice color, but it wasn’t the one that my Mom ordered. We were promised that the dress when ordered again would come in the correct color. It came in 3 weeks before the wedding in the right color, just the wrong size now. My mother could have had either dress. She chose the one that was the wrong color, but right size. It looked beautiful on her. The alterations were done wonderfully and my Mom looked absolutely beautiful. The designer of the dress was Macis.
My Mother in law limited her budget to what she wanted, so she ended up with a bridesmaid dress – Impression gown also, in a claret red. Her gown came in the right size, but I don’t think she was happy with it when she received it. I was not there with her for any of the fittings, but she told me that she was disappointed with the salon and didn’t know why I told her to go there. We didn’t have the same problems she did. I think her problem was more with the dress. Regardless, she looked nice in that dress and it flattered her.

Invitations – Invitations by Joan –A+++++++++++
What can I say about Joan? We love her. She was very easy to work with and I felt like she knew my mom and my taste preferences the minute we stepped foot into her show room. She helped my Mom and I choose the perfect invitation, all the way down to the wording. I ordered the invites and they were done and processed in less than a week. What more could you ask for? The service was just fabulous and the quality of work, even better!!!!

Invitation addressing – Calligraphy – Mary’s Printing A+++++++++
Mary was due to have a baby in less than 2 weeks, so I had to get my invites to her asap. I emailed all of them to her on excel and went to pick them up a few days later! Her prices were fabulous and the quality of her work is tremendous. She had no problem addressing a few extra’s for people we added on at the last minute. She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her! She was even able to match the color of handwriting on the envelopes to the printing on my invitations!

Postage Stamps – USPS A
We mailed our invites out on tax day – April 15!!! I thought it was a big mistake, but I was WRONG!!!!!!! The workers in the Floral Park office are a bunch of dolls. I was given the hand stamper, I stamped them one by one, and I was done in no time. One of the men even checked them for me to make sure I did them all correctly. One complaint- the delivery of the rsvp cards. We weren’t receiving them at one point, so my Mom called the Floral Park office and they said our cards were probably too small and they were falling in with other people’s mail. Weird right? My Mom asked them to try to be a bit more thorough, they were and we ended up receiving all the rsvps in no time!

Personalized Tee Shirts (MOB, MOG, FOG, FOB, MOH) /Hat --- The Knot.com –B
When I first got engaged I thought I was going to use the knot non stop. Well, that proved wrong- I used LI Weddings like a million times more. I found really cute personalized tee shirts on there that I gave to everyone for Christmas. It was mandatory that they wear them at the rehearsal dinner. I grade them a B because they never had Father of the Groom tee shirts available and their prices are unreasonable. They did sell this really cute Bride beach hat that I wore to our rehearsal dinner and I can still wear it because if you turn it inside out it says Just Married!!! I also found a tuxedo tee-shirt on there that was cute for DH.

Tuxedos – Tuxedo Park, Carle Place A+++++++++
We absolutely LOVE these people. We walked in and they treated DH like a bride so to speak. They gave him so much attention and made him feel so special, we knew we were making the right decision. He chose a different tux from his groomsmen, it was a bit more expensive but he looked absolutely gorgeous in it. We got a great discount on the groomsmen and they all looked great. We were even able to match the tuxes to the dress – for the most part. We HIGHLY Recommend them.

Videographer – Golden Moments Films (pre video) A+++++
This is a half review because we have yet to receive our video. But, up to and including the day of Pat has been wonderful. He does great work and his prices are reasonable. He arrived with his assistant right on time on my wedding day – just in time to catch me coming out of the car from the hair salon. He started taping right at that moment, and he did not stop until about 12 hours later. I hardly knew they were even there and that was probably the best part. I’m sure he caught all the great moments. I can’t wait to see his creativity.

Photographer – Creative Compositions (Steve), Oyster Bay, NY A++++++++++
I can’t say enough good things about this company. If you want the best, than you go to them. Nuff said. They have won more awards than I can count, and their work is the best I have ever seen. Just keep in mind you will pay for it. We felt that the photographer was the most important vendor to book (with the exception of the reception hall), so we devoted quite a big amount of money to this portion of our budget (and exceeded it) but it was well worth it. We got outstanding pictures, and outstanding service. Steve arrived with an entourage at 7:30 am – all of them were full of life, there was a lighting assistant and then Ruth came as well with an assistant. I was told they snapped about 1000 pictures. Then, when I received my proofs (less than a month after the wedding) there were 1350 of them!!!They were totally un obtrusive and kept the crowd going – no one complained around them because they did what they had to do and didn’t drag anything on. Prior to the wedding Tina at the office called me a few times to ask if there was anything we needed help with – last minute details, hair, flowers, limo (etc), they were just so personable, and we highly recommend them. If you want the best, you go with Creative.

DJ: Twice as Good Entertainment, (Queens, NY) A+++++++++++++++++++
I am SOO glad we booked with them. We have used them a few times before for other family functions but never a wedding, so we weren’t sure how they were going to be. He showed us a sample to make us feel better. The day of the wedding, we couldn’t have been happier. Our crowd was on the dance floor from the minute we walked in until the very end of the party. He played all of our requests and anything that was on the Do not Play, I did not hear. He was very accommodating to our guests and worked very well with our Reception Hall. Their prices are very reasonable and I would definitely use them again. They kept our wedding hopping, so many people came up to us and complimented our dj. They said they have never seen an afternoon wedding so alive and full of life before!

Sentimental rings for MOH (sisters) Limonges Jewelry
A+++
(Always sisters forever friends hand crafted ring)
This was such a special touch and I’m so glad I bought them for my self and my sisters. We each wore it on my wedding day and we continue to wear them now. It made my sisters feel even more special that day! The prices on that site are very reasonable and shipping is minimal. The rings came in less than a week!

Favors: Sand Dollars from EBAY Seller (fm me for further info on user id)
A++++++++
This user was fabulous. I emailed him and told him I needed about 200 and could he make a special auction for me. He did, and he gave me a great price. The items were shipped in no time and packaged perfectly. Not one of them broke. This user is located in South Florida and was very easy to contact.

Flip Flops- for BP, MOB, MOG Old Navy
A++++++++
Can’t ever say anything bad about old navy – gotta love the $5 shipping charges. I ordered 14 pairs and they all arrived in no time. Not one pair was sold out.
The girls were very grateful to have these flip flops and couldn’t wait to put them on after the ceremony!

99 cent store: CP’s for Rd, sea shells for cps and for room, and for votive place card holders, wrapping paper for favors, various little items.
A++++++++
I practically lived in Jacks on 32nd street during my engagement. (Thanks ChrissyandRicky) I got a million little things for the wedding and it saved me a fortune. I still go in there now.

Butterfly Release: Amazing Butterflies A+++
Great website, and only 2 of the butterflies were dead by the time we opened them. We forgot to bring them on the day of the wedding, but no one else noticed, so it worked out wonderfully!!!

BP Bags for gifts: LTD A+++++++++++++++++
Where else can you find designer packaging?? I got 12 beautifully designed gift bags for 4.99. nuff said.

Vases for centerpieces, votive Place card holders, picture frames for tables and various items, gemstones for BM’s flip flops, gemstones for hat for fg, various other items:
MICHAELS A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I purchased each one of the vases for the centerpieces at half price using the coupon. I must have went to Michaels over 100 times during our engagement shopping for various items. They are fabulous.

Thank you cards for Moh’s and Flower girl: ISADORA INK: A
Her prices are great and she was so easy to work with. The only reason I give her an A instead of an A plus is because I was nervous the cards wouldn’t come in time for my RD. She made me worry. But, it all worked out fine. She matched the dresses right to the color of my MOH’s and same with Flower girl. It was absolutely perfect! They were just too cute and a big hit at the RD.

Limos: Cadillac Escalade, Baby Hummer and Rolls Royce: Just 4 You Limo, Garden City: A
They arrived on time (early in fact) and the drivers were very cheerful. The bar was stocked just like they said it would be. Their prices were extremely reasonable and they worked with us. They even upgraded the ride from DH’s house to the ceremony to a baby Hummer which was fabulous. The only reason I am giving them an A instead of an A plus is because the a/c was working in the escalade, but not up to par. I think it was because of a few reasons – the fact that there were 19 people in the car, and the fact that it was a very hot day. Other than that, no complaints. The rolls Royce was completely original- so we knew not to expect a/c and we just dealt with it. It worked out beautifully. My mom came with my dad and I in the rolls and it was quite comfortable.

Hotels pre wedding and night of wedding: Executive Inn at Woodbury A++++++
We worked with Jessica and she was wonderful. She blocked off as many rooms as we needed and even was able to book rooms for us after the cut off date. The rates were great and we even got the honeymoon suite for the night of our wedding at no extra charge than the normal room rate!!!! We had a van pick us up at the wedding and take us to the hotel, it was absolutely wonderful. Check in and Check out were very easy. She did not say anything to me about meeting a minimum of rooms in order to receive the special rate. All were charged the special rate and to be honest, I am not sure if we met the minimum or not, but it all was wonderful and I highly recommend this hotel!

Men’s Gifts- Seiko Watches A+++++++
I highly recommend this place. However, I cannot reveal. If you want further information, please FM me.

Tent & Chairs: All Island Tents: A+++++++++++++++++++
I booked the chairs and tents well in advance and Susan was very easy to work with. Unlike other tent companies they only charged me a small deposit for the tent. DH and I decided we were only going to use the tent if the weather called for rain. We had until late the Friday before the wedding to decide. Luckily we had GREAT WEATHER. Susan called us that Friday and said, Angela, I’m canceling your tent – you are going to have a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!! She was right. The chairs arrived the day before the wedding with no problem and were picked up the Monday after the wedding. No problems at all! Lovely place and easy to work with.

Archway: Florisan LLC – Lynn A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We were originally going to go with the florist for the arch but he literally wanted an arm and a leg. About 2 months before the wedding I found the archway. Lynn was very easy to work with. She dropped off the arch at my home and came and picked it up shortly after. We decorated it beautifully and I offered her tips on how to decorate the arch for other brides in the future. The price was great and the arch looked gorgeous in the pics.

Groom’s Cake: Audrey’s Bakery – A+++++++++++++++++++++
I also ordered this item about a month before the wedding. We originally weren’t going to do one, but it was such a cute idea, we had to do it. 7 2 for all you hold em players is the worst starting poker hand there is – it is also our wedding date. So, since we are both such big players, I had a cake made. What a GREAT idea. Only little thing was that we had to go to Sayville to pick it up on the day of our RD – which added quite a bit of stress to our day. None the less, it all worked out and everyone raved about the cake which tasted DELICIOUS!!!!!

Harpist – Sylvia’s Music Productions A++++++++++++++++++
All I have to say is we love Sylvia. She made our day so romantic. Our day was that much better because of her. The harpist is a wonderful instrument and it was just beautiful. I highly recommend her.

Violinist – Capriccio Ensemble
This also sounded beautiful! If you have further questions, please send me an FM.

Picture Frames for Table Numbers: Michaels and the beach
See above review of Michaels. But, all I did was buy the frames on sale and hot glue sea shells onto them. Took all of 20 minutes and they were a big hit. They were also an extra give away for the tables!

Marriage License – Manhasset Office A++++++++++++++++++++
We were in and out. Enough said!!!!

Cufflinks for DH: Goldman & Sons. A
We love this jeweler. FM for more details and a picture.

Programs: DIY Project but ordered paper from Balloons Galore A+++++++
The price was right and they were gorgeous. It took me about 3 hours one Sunday morning to format them correctly but once they were done, they looked gorgeous. If anyone needs the format, please let me know!

Bubbles: Michaels- where else??

Sea Glass for CP’s Wholesalers USA: A++++++++++++++This site was recommended by LIW. Thanks!!! This place was significantly cheaper than any other store or website I could find. I ordered 60 lbs of sea glass and it looked beautiful!!! I couldn’t be happier.

Thank you cards Parents: Hallmark A++++++++++++++
All I have to say is “when you care enough to send the very best” I love Hallmark.

Boxes for favors: Paper Mart: A+++++++++++++++
This site was recommended to me by JPC1125 – thanks Jen. Love that site. I still have some boxes left over. Very easy to put together.

Seals for Wedding Invitations: Old School Seals: A++++++++++++++
Although this task was not an easy one, the invitations came out AMAZING. We were so happy and we had a great time and a lot of laughs doing this. We were also able to match the color of our invites. What could be more convenient. We still have some left over should we feel like tackling the thank you’s.

Bachelorette Party: Umbertos A+++++++++++++++++++++++
We had the entire top floor to ourselves – it was very private and we were able to get as loud as we wanted. We even had male entertainment. The prices were great and we didn’t have to worry about anyone being old enough to get admitted to ‘our private club’

Bridal Shower: Umbertos A+++++++++++++++++++++
This is actually how my bm’s got the idea for the bachelorette party. The price was right and the food is fabulous. I already have a great review of umbertos in my “April fool’s bridal shower”. My Mom and sisters (my moh’s) did a fantastic job.

Place card holders : Votive candles decorated with seashells: Michaels.
Basically we bought votives and votive candles. We rolled the votives in sand and then hot glued sea shells to the votives. I then wrapped the votives in toulle and attached the place cards to them. It was a lot of work, but it was well worth it. It doubled as a second favor to our guests and they were a big hit.

Wedding favors: Sand dollar Christmas ornaments DIY Project.
We ordered the sand dollars from the ebay seller listed above. We then used nail polish to outline parts of the sand dollar and then sprayed the ornament with glitter. We then attached a ribbon to make the ornament. They came out WONDERFUL if I do say so myself. We wrapped them in boxes and then attached ribbon from none other than MR. RIBBON. We use them for all our ribbon needs. We then hot glue Jordan Almonds wrapped in toulle onto the box. I got the wrapping paper for the boxes at the 99 cent store!!!

Last but certainly NOT LEAST:

Reception Hall: THE HISTORICAL THATCHED COTTAGE:
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We could not have asked for anything more out of a reception hall. When we first started looking, we knew we wanted a place on the water and preferably on the north shore of Long Island. Mom and I searched high and low and finally came to the Thatched Cottage. We had never heard of it- but it was great because it wasn’t a common place that many of our family had been to. We set up an appointment and met with Toni-Ann. We fell in love with her. She laid out all of our options and we were so impressed. We had not been to another place that offered 6 choices of dinner and we had not seen a cocktail hour that large in any place we looked. We wanted a place that also offered an indoor out door cocktail hour. We took DH back to see the hall and he loved it. We went back for a food tasting and booked it on the spot! They even had our date available!!! The grounds were just lovely- we fell in love with the gardens and the feeling of calm and serenity it offered. They also offer one waiter per table which many places do not. Additionally, EACH TABLE gets served AT THE SAME TIME. How many places do you know that do that??
Every time I called the Thatched, someone was always ready to help me and answer any questions or concerns I had about my day. Even before the day of my wedding, I was confident that everything was going to run smoothly. Oh, additionally free of charge, they made us menus with our name on them and they were customized to our liking. 3 days before the wedding we drove everything over to the Thatched. The entire place started laughing because we had literally a TRUCK load of stuff for the reception. Let me just say that EVERYTHING was placed in its proper place and I couldn’t have done it better myself!!!

Our Bridal Attendant was Debra and I can’t remember the name of our Maitre D. Both were amazing. From the minute we stepped foot out of our limo, they were there to help us with our every need. Since we were unable to go through our cocktail hour without being bombarded, Debra brought us up an entire tasting of our cocktail hour – I can’t even begin to tell you how much food we had!!!! People didn’t want to eat their main course!
Toni Ann was even there to give me a big hug and greet us!!! She wanted to make sure everything was to our liking. She took us into our room and showed it to us to make sure it was perfect. And of course, it was.

All in all everything was quite wonderful with the Thatched and we would not have chosen anywhere else to have our wedding. My Mom received numerous phone calls the day after the wedding saying they have never been to a wedding quite like ours before and that our cocktail hour was the biggest they have ever seen!! They said that the frozen drinks were a great added touch – (When you arrive into the cocktail hour, you are greeted with your choice of frozen drink or wine – how great is that?) It totally went with our beach theme!!! We had so many different stations that people couldn’t decide which ones to eat from.

The chocolate fountain was also a great added touch. That was something that DH and I just HAD TO HAVE!!!!!!. It came out about 40 minutes before the end of the wedding and it was bombarded with people. It was like a mini Venetian hour without the full hour! It was so wonderful!

I would highly recommend the Thatched to anyone! I can’t wait to go to a wedding there in the future!!! They were so wonderful to work with, truly a pleasure. I loved everyone there and to all you future brides, you have absolutely nothing to worry about!

In Summary: Our wedding day was the most magical day of our lives and also one of the most romantic. You make of it what you want it to be! Just remember to do what you and DH want to do, and most importantly- ENJOY YOUR DAY! There is nothing worse than a bride who does not enjoy her day because she is stressing. I did not stress ONCE! I smiled the entire day as you will see in my pictures. So did DH. We just had nothing to frown about! I wish that for each and every one of you!!!!!!!!!

angnick
angnick
angnick

MESSAGE EDITED8/3/2006 5:04:58 PM

POSTED 8/3/06 4:48 PM

Posted By

Re: My AMAZING July 2, 2006 Wedding Thatched Cottage, Pedestals, Creative Comositions, Golden Moments. GREATEST DAY EVER!!!!

angnick

angnick

Married life is Bliss!!!

3679 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Thatched Cottage A+++

Our Wedding Pics - bigger sizes

enjoy ladies!!!!!!!!

MESSAGE EDITED8/3/2006 5:02:11 PM

POSTED 8/3/06 4:53 PM

▼ 1299 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 7/15/2006 12:00 PM
Posted By

Re: My AMAZING July 2, 2006 Wedding Thatched Cottage, Pedestals, Creative Comositions, Golden Moments. GREATEST DAY EVER!!!!

suzybilly819

suzybilly819

MARRIED

1299 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/15/2006 12:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Venetian Yacht club

▼ -586 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 11/25/2005 4:00 PM
Posted By

JPC1125

JPC1125

Friendship=the key to marriage

-586 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/25/2005 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Crest Hollow

Great Review!

You even beat me because I still haven't done mine LOL

MESSAGE EDITED8/3/2006 4:58:05 PM

POSTED 8/3/06 4:57 PM

▼ 915 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 9/8/2006 3:00 PM
Posted By

vinnysgrl

vinnysgrl

Board Fanatic

915 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/8/2006 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
swan club

Whatm a great review....I love your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

▼ 4381 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 12/2/2006 2:00 PM
Posted By

ali120206

ali120206

Over a year!

4381 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
12/2/2006 2:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Hyatt Windwatch

Congratulations!

▼ 288 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 11/12/2005 3:00 PM
Posted By

jackiez

Board Fanatic

288 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/12/2005 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Woodlands

Great review....it looks like you had a beautiful day! Congratulations!

▼ 10896 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 3/31/2006 4:00 PM
Posted By

kissy27

kissy27

Sweet Memories

10896 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/31/2006 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Floral Terrace

great review! Sorry your BOK was not what you wanted...It looked gorgeous in the pictures!

▼ 13578 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 9/16/2006 10:30 AM
Posted By

ewickens

ewickens

We have a PUPPY!!!

13578 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/16/2006 10:30 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Brentwood Country Club A++

Congrats and what a wonderful review!

▼ 8582 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 9/9/2007 12:00 AM
Posted By

SeptBride70

Beyond Obsession

8582 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/9/2007 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Flowerfield- INFINITE A+

Everything looked GREAT!!!

That review was fantastic!!!!

CONGRATS!!!

▼ 590 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 7/2/2006 3:30 PM
Posted By

megsm3

Board Fanatic

590 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/2/2006 3:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION

What a great review - it must have been amazing to get married on the beach!! - beautiful pics- congrats

▼ 1945 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 11/25/2006 5:00 PM
Posted By

KandE917

KandE917

Wish I were in Bora Bora!

1945 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/25/2006 5:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
My dream place!!!

Ang - you look so beautiful!

CONGRATS to you and your hubby!!!

Your wedding looked perfect!

▼ 9193 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 10/7/2007 3:30 PM
Posted By

snydl40

Joey'sbridetobe

9193 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/7/2007 3:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Old field Club

Congratulations! Everything looked beautiful! Wonderful review!

▼ 300 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 9/16/2006 7:00 PM
Posted By

ReemBride06

ReemBride06

Board Fanatic

300 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/16/2006 7:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Garden City Hotel

Great review Ang! Everything really was so gorgeous that day!

You are going to have to do mine for me or else it will never get posted!!!

▼ 4956 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 6/23/2007 2:00 PM
Posted By

Love4Eva

Love4Eva

&hearts LOVE the Married LIfe!

4956 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
6/23/2007 2:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Watermill Caterers

congrats! everything is beautiful!!!!!!!!!

▼ 32 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 9/23/2006 12:00 AM
Posted By

kriskev

Wedding Newbie

32 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/23/2006 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Westbury Manor

Ang-

It truly was an AMAZING day! I had a great time and can't wait for you to be the "spectator" at mine!

Love ya,

Kris

POSTED BY summer06bride
7 years ago
▼ 793 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 7/15/2006 12:00 AM
Posted By

summer06bride

summer06bride

Board Fanatic

793 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/15/2006 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Sandcastle A++++

ang you look so beautiful...wedding looked and sounded amazing...congrats again

▼ 6140 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 6/30/2007 2:45 PM
Posted By

Lissy3077

1 year already!!!

6140 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
6/30/2007 2:45 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Jericho Terrace

▼ 4133 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 4/13/2007 2:00 PM
Posted By

Mandyin2007

Mandyin2007

Best 2 years of my life!

4133 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/13/2007 2:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Tall Grass Country Club A-

Great review! everything looks beautiful!!

Posted By

angnick

angnick

Married life is Bliss!!!

3679 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Thatched Cottage A+++

bump

▼ 8 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 9/30/2007 12:00 AM
Posted By

saira2722

saira2722

Wedding Newbie

8 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/30/2007 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Westbury Manor

Congrats on your wedding.

Can you give me any info on pricing for Pedestals.

I have another place quoted at 3,000 for Bouqs, Bouts, Mom flowers, CPs, etc.

Is this place comparable or higher. And do you think 3,000 is reasonable for all that is offered?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Judy

POSTED BY curiousgeorge
7 years ago
▼ 1597 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 9/3/2007 4:00 PM
Posted By

curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge

Yay! A home and a baby!

1597 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/3/2007 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Thatched Cottage AMAZING!!

gorgeous!!!! Thank you

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
cz necklace

cz necklace
$135.00

CONTACT | SITEMAP | ADVERTISING |
PRIVACY |© COPYRIGHT
|      BRIDALPLANNERGROUP.COM