Karen H

Karen H

"I'm Addicted"

1893 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/28/2001 11:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Bayside, NY

After spending the last year on the Brides board, I can now officially join the Newlyweds! Yippee!!! Hello to all of you who got here before me - I was beginning to feel like I didn't know anyone on the Bridal board, with all the new names appearing there. Can't hardly wait to get some pictures back! And to reclaim my apartment, which looks like a warehouse with shower and wedding gifts and all the other wedding stuff I'm trying to find storage places for. It's good to be on this side of the board now! I do have one question - how long did it take to get your copy of the marriage license back from the state? We got ours in Hemstead.

▼ 1841 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 11/19/2000 4:00 PM
Posted By

Officially a Newlywed now!

LisaW

LisaW

How many times?!

1841 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/19/2000 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Oheka Castle

Congrats Karen! It's great to see you on "our" side...lol...Our marriage license took about 6 weeks. We got ours in Patchogue. I know many people who got theirs by the time they got back from their honeymoon...Don't worry if it takes a little longer. We're still waiting for our Ketubah, and we got married in November!

▼ 83 POSTS | WEDDING DATE Apr 1 2001
Posted By

Officially a Newlywed now! Me Too & License Info

Ayanna

Board Enthusiast

83 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
Apr 1 2001

WEDDING LOCATION

Hi Karen H.!!! I'm New to this side too!!! Ooh this is fun!!! I love being a wife!!! Congrats to you too! We also got our license in Hempstead and we got our official license in the mail 3 days shy of our month anniversary, so figure about 4 weeks. Anyway, good luck! I look forward to seeing you over on this side of the board! Ayanna

▼ 22 POSTS | WEDDING DATE Jan 1 2004
Posted By

Only 3 Weeks -- Go Huntington!

Gina S.

Wedding Newbie

22 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
Jan 1 2004

WEDDING LOCATION

It took 3 weeks to get ours from Huntington. We were very excited, since we couldn't deposit any checks that were written out to the both of us until we had that piece of paper! Off to the wild world of changing my name now...starting with the DMV.

▼ 1841 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 11/19/2000 4:00 PM
Posted By

Congrats & Welcome Ayanna!! *NM*

LisaW

LisaW

How many times?!

1841 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/19/2000 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Oheka Castle

▼ 405 POSTS | WEDDING DATE Nov 4 2000
Posted By

Glory

Board Fanatic

405 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
Nov 4 2000

WEDDING LOCATION
Farmingdale, LI

Welcome, Karen and Ayanna! Karen, our certificate was waiting for us in the mail when we got back from the honeymoon! What a surprise from the Town of Babylon! Don`t sweat it if it`s been a few weeks...if it`s more than three months, then I`d say start making phone calls!

▼ 1664 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 4/22/2001 3:30 PM
Posted By

MSCJLK

MSCJLK

Look what's for dinner

1664 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/22/2001 3:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Temple Judea

I got mine also by the time I got back from mine Honeymoon. I even changed my license and my social security card 2 days later. DMV really surprised me. I went to the Westbury one and I waited for 5 minutes. and I got it in the mail 2 weeks later....I was amazed

Posted By

MSCJLK

MSCJLK

Look what's for dinner

1664 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Temple Judea

I got mine also by the time I got back from mine Honeymoon. I even changed my license and my social security card 2 days later. DMV really surprised me. I went to the Westbury one and I waited for 5 minutes. and I got it in the mail 2 weeks later....I was amazed

Posted By

MSCJLK

MSCJLK

Look what's for dinner

1664 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Temple Judea

Posted By

MSCJLK

MSCJLK

Look what's for dinner

1664 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Temple Judea

Posted By

MSCJLK

MSCJLK

Look what's for dinner

1664 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Temple Judea

Posted By

MSCJLK

MSCJLK

Look what's for dinner

1664 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Temple Judea

Posted By

MSCJLK

MSCJLK

Look what's for dinner

1664 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Temple Judea

Posted By

MSCJLK

MSCJLK

Look what's for dinner

1664 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Temple Judea

Posted By

MSCJLK

MSCJLK

Look what's for dinner

1664 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Temple Judea

Posted By

MSCJLK

MSCJLK

Look what's for dinner

1664 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Temple Judea

▼ 76 POSTS | WEDDING DATE Dec 2 2002
Posted By

Congrats to Karen H. and Ayanna

Michelle B.

Board Enthusiast

76 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
Dec 2 2002

WEDDING LOCATION
The Coral House

Sorry I missed you before you got married. I hope all went well and that you are having a great time now.

Posted By

Michelle B.

Board Enthusiast

76 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
Dec 2 2002

WEDDING LOCATION
The Coral House

Sorry I missed you before you got married. I hope all went well and that you are having a great time now.

Posted By

Michelle B.

Board Enthusiast

76 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
Dec 2 2002

WEDDING LOCATION
The Coral House

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
ea364

ea364
$135.00

CONTACT | SITEMAP | ADVERTISING |
PRIVACY |© COPYRIGHT
|      BRIDALPLANNERGROUP.COM