Long Island Weddings Vendors ▼

Brentwood Country Club - reception location

Mediterranean Manor Caterers - reception location

Bellport Country Club - reception location

Harbor Club At Prime - reception location

Long Island Marriott - reception location

Aesthetic Skin Care

Posted By

NEW are there any June Woodbury CC brides?

tricia3381

tricia3381

i love being a Mrs.!!!

5400 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
8/19/2007 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Woodbury Country Club- excellent!!

we're going for our tasting next month and i was just curious.

Posted By

NEW Re: are there any June Woodbury CC brides?

bridget&jimmy

I have found true love :o)

1326 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/19/2005 12:45 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Inn at East Wind Southampton Ballroom A+++++

I am not a June Woodbury CC bride, but I was just at a wedding at Woodbury CC on Sunday and the food was amazing. The place was beautiful and the service was out of this world. You will have a great wedding at Woodbury CC.

Posted By

tricia3381

tricia3381

i love being a Mrs.!!!

5400 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION

Posted by bridget&jimmy

I am not a June Woodbury CC bride, but I was just at a wedding at Woodbury CC on Sunday and the food was amazing. The place was beautiful and the service was out of this world. You will have a great wedding at Woodbury CC.

aww thanks! i love hearing that! what stations did they have for the CH?

Posted By

bridget&jimmy

1326 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION

They had the Pork for the carving station, penne ala vodka (which was one of the best I have ever had) eggplant rolotine(sp?) , fajita bar (which was awesome also), and baby lamb chops (which everyone was raving about). I am not to sure what else the names are but they had a beef disk which was really good, and some kind of seafood dish that had shrimp which was also good.

HTH

MESSAGE EDITED5/3/2007 12:06:10 PM

POSTED 5/3/07 12:05 PM

Posted By

tricia3381

tricia3381

i love being a Mrs.!!!

5400 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION

Posted by bridget&jimmy

They had the Pork for the carving station, penne ala vodka (which was one of the best I have ever had) eggplant rolotine(sp?) , fajita bar (which was awesome also), and baby lamb chops (which everyone was raving about). I am not to sure what else the names are but they had a beef disk which was really good, and some kind of seafood dish that had shrimp which was also good.

HTH

sounds like they had the carving station which what we want, a pasta station and tex mex station (which is also what we want). thank you so much! we're probably going to get the italian station instead of the pasta station though.

Posted By

bridget&jimmy

1326 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION

Posted by tricia3381

Posted by bridget&jimmy

HTH

sounds like they had the carving station which what we want, a pasta station and tex mex station (which is also what we want). thank you so much! we're probably going to get the italian station instead of the pasta station though.

I do think they had the Italian station because they had a lot of other Italian dishes, but I only had the penne ala vodka though.

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
n1

n1
$169.00