billandme

Be strong MOM! We love you....

6494 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/12/2007 4:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Somewhere Amazing!!!

anyone suffer from these?

i got one while I was at work yesturday. It was horrible!! I puked 2 times there, then my DH picked me up and I got sick in his car . We went to the doctor and they gave me a double dose of phengran which made me sleep for 21 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today I still have my headache and I feel soooo loopy with that shot still in my system. I don't want to go back to the doctor.....any advice from those who suffer from this?

POSTED BY soon2bmrsdunn
6 years ago
▼ 6957 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 9/8/2007 1:00 PM
Posted By

Re: migraines.......

soon2bmrsdunn

soon2bmrsdunn

I love my husband!!!

6957 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/8/2007 1:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Villa Lombardi's - A+

I get them. I never go to the doctor for them. It usually takes me a whole day to recover from it. Thank God I usually get them on the weekends. Last week I had one on Friday at work and was miserable. It was so bad that I couldn't concentrate and missed my train stop and then had to take 3 "naps" before bed and finally on Satruday morning it was gone. I "overdose" I am using the term loosely on over the counter stuff. Usually tylenol Extra strength because that what is normally around. I take 2 then wait 1/2 hr and then take 1 more and keep up this cycle every 3 hours or so. I usually have to take a long nap for it to go away and even when I wake up my head still feels achy. It's weird but I feel your pain!

▼ 6494 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 5/12/2007 4:30 PM
Posted By

billandme

billandme

6494 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Somewhere Amazing!!!

Posted by soon2bmrsdunn

I get them. I never go to the doctor for them. It usually takes me a whole day to recover from it. Thank God I usually get them on the weekends. Last week I had one on Friday at work and was miserable. It was so bad that I couldn't concentrate and missed my train stop and then had to take 3 "naps" before bed and finally on Satruday morning it was gone. I "overdose" I am using the term loosely on over the counter stuff. Usually tylenol Extra strength because that what is normally around. I take 2 then wait 1/2 hr and then take 1 more and keep up this cycle every 3 hours or so. I usually have to take a long nap for it to go away and even when I wake up my head still feels achy. It's weird but I feel your pain!

UGH, it ***** doesn't it....... blah! I should try tylenol. My doctor wanted to give me demerol for it but I said no. Guess I should have taken her up on that offer...... I tried having a shower today and the water hitting my head was horrible.....

▼ 6827 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 7/13/2007 3:00 PM
Posted By

TnOiOnL

TnOiOnL

PsychedPsycho on LIF

6827 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/13/2007 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Woodlands

ughh im so sorry... I've never had one but both my SILs get them and it's HORRIBLE! I think the only thing that helps is sleep Feel better!!!!!

▼ 672 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 7/14/2007 3:00 PM
Posted By

JulyBride14

Board Fanatic

672 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/14/2007 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Fox Hollow

I get them too. I usually don't go to the doctor for them. I take tylenol, lock myself in a dark room & sleep. Its the only thing that makes me feel better. hope you feel better soon

Posted By

billandme

billandme

6494 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Somewhere Amazing!!!

Posted by JulyBride14

I get them too. I usually don't go to the doctor for them. I take tylenol, lock myself in a dark room & sleep. Its the only thing that makes me feel better. hope you feel better soon

Do you vomit as well with your migraines? Is that a normal part of it?

▼ 672 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 7/14/2007 3:00 PM
Posted By

JulyBride14

Board Fanatic

672 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/14/2007 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Fox Hollow

Posted by billandme

Posted by JulyBride14

Do you vomit as well with your migraines? Is that a normal part of it?

sometimes. Not all the time though. My grandma also suffers from them & she always gets nausea & throws up.

POSTED BY Brian and Marie
6 years ago
▼ 6033 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 1/1/2004 11:00 AM
Posted By

Brian and Marie

It's A Sickness!

6033 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
1/1/2004 11:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION

I get them really really bad!!! I've been seeing a neurologist for about 15 years now! I currently take Relpax- and I swear it is a MIRACLE drug!!! I've been on at least 9 different meds since I started seeing the Dr., and this one finally works!!!
If it continues I'd see a doctor!!! They're H*LL!!

POSTED BY Brian and Marie
6 years ago
▼ 6033 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 1/1/2004 11:00 AM
Posted By

Brian and Marie

It's A Sickness!

6033 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
1/1/2004 11:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION

Oh Yeah....Migraines all by themselves will knock the SH*T outta you!! I know I'm always tired after one...but Relpax really works for me and doesn't make me more tired!

▼ 6283 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 11/1/2008 2:00 PM
Posted By

anneandchris

anneandchris

Married and Fabulous

6283 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/1/2008 2:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Villa Lombardi's

I get them. I have been suffering from one all week -- its not full blown so I can function but barely.

I don't go to the doctor for them. I take a lot of Motrin, go into a pitch black room (I cover the blinds and curtains, put towels under the door and a pillow over my head and just try and sleep them off.

Caffenine and peanut help a little believe it or not.

Feel better.

ETA: Yes vomitting can be part of it.

MESSAGE EDITED10/10/2007 4:13:08 PM

POSTED 10/10/07 4:12 PM

▼ 1345 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 7/7/2007 12:00 AM
Posted By

haleyzcomet

haleyzcomet

"I'm Addicted"

1345 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/7/2007 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
The East Wind's Country Gardens

I suffer from migraines, I actually had a bad one 2 mondays ago. I get nausea...It was awful.But this time I never got sick.
My friend, who is an EMT came over and my blood pressure was all out of wack...i thought something was going to burst in my head. And to top it all off, my DH was on call and stuck in the city! I called my mom and she came to the rescue!!!
I am very light sensitive it needs to be completely dark.
I have this heating pad called the bed buddy and its filled with corn and all sorts of smelly stuff, but when you heat it up, it gets moist and I will place it under my neck and then if I need to, put it over my eyes and forehead.

I agree that caffine helps, I take excedrin migraine - it is wonderful - its like a mixture of a tylenol an advil and caffine.

I know how you feel, almost like a Zombie! I feel your pain!

Posted By

billandme

billandme

6494 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Somewhere Amazing!!!

thanks girls! I picked up Excedrin for Migraines tonight, so I am just waiting to see if that works......HOPEFULLY I can make it to work tomorrow........

▼ 29792 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 5/25/2007 3:00 PM
Posted By

PegaLega

PegaLega

Lets Get This!!!!!

29792 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/25/2007 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Chateau Briand

BE CAREFUL with Overdosing with tylenol, it has aspirin in it and I have been told that a really high dose can kill you...IM sure this means half the bottle but I dont know

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
Solemates

Solemates
$10.00

CONTACT | SITEMAP | ADVERTISING |
PRIVACY |© COPYRIGHT
|      BRIDALPLANNERGROUP.COM