NEW Chateau La Mer

kgros0701

Wedding Newbie

5 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
2/14/2010 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Chateau La Mer

My FH and I booked Chateau La Mer for 2-14-10 a few months ago. We are now getting into booking the vendors and all of that. I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the vendors that Chateau recommends or if anyone has any suggestions on ANY vendors.

Posted By

NEW Re: Chateau La Mer

daisyann923

Wedding Newbie

21 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/15/2009 4:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Chateau La Mer

I'm getting married on may 15th and am having my reception there. They recommend velvet studios and i'm having them for my photos & videos! I didn't do much shopping when it came to them. They were highly recommended. So i went with them! Bob is really easy going! Family owned which is a plus! and their located right behind Burtons Flowers, which u can check them out for flowers! They were reasonable!

Good luck!

Hope that helped

daisyann923
daisyann923

Posted By

LaurenJosh

LaurenJosh

Married!

2474 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/23/2010 11:30 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Chateau La Mer

Congrats on booking! I am also booked there but haven't used any of the recommended vendors. Sorry I'm no help.

Posted By

Jen2525

Jen2525

Board Fanatic

842 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
6/26/2010 2:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Booked!

patken is recommended photographer too and they do amazing work. They did my brother's wedding and we liked them so much that they 're doing ours too

Posted By

debismom

Debi and Fred

7410 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
6/21/2008 12:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION

Hi, Kristina!!!! Daughter, Debi, married at CLM, last June. I'm not sure about CLM vendors per say, but if you click on my avatar, you can see who Debi used for vendors. She also has a review under beachprincess (6/21/08) I don't think she got to finish it yet!!!! But, we would be happy to answer your questions, if we can!!!! Mary MOB

Debi's Review

MESSAGE EDITED3/31/2009 1:39:56 AM

POSTED 3/31/09 1:36 AM

Posted By

alli3131

alli3131

is married!!!!!!

3670 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/2/2009 2:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Chateau La Mer

Congrats.....I am getting married there in just over a month. I didn't book with any of their recommended vendors so I cant help you there but CLM has been great through my planning.

Posted By

Cacarina

Cacarina

Mrs. Garcia!!!

6408 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/7/2009 5:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Chateau La Mer

I am using Velvet Studios. They are really great. Bob is so awesome to work with and they work with your budget. I took my E-pics with them in October at DUMBO, check them out in my album.

Posted By

BeLissa

BeLissa

I'm finally Mrs. E!!

1123 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/23/2009 5:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Chateau La Mer

We are getting married at CLM and booked Thomas Paul who is a house photog there. He wasnt at the time we booked though, and i didnt use any of their other vendors, but at least they eat for free now!!

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.