Antigua8910

Antigua8910

Board Enthusiast

147 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
8/9/2010 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Sandals Antigua

Just wondering if anyone was married in Antigua? We are going through Sandals but I have heard horrible things about Sandals weddings in Jamaica. It's making me nervous....Any advice would help!

▼ 2502 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 4/22/2011 3:00 PM
Posted By

NEW Re: Antigua

Notwedyet08

Notwedyet08

Invites are Out!!

2502 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/22/2011 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION

wow you've heard Horrible things?? Well my sister got married at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios and she said everything turned out great (it was just her & her husband). Then i went to a wedding last year at Beaches Turks & Caicos and it was amazing.

The only thing i can think that may be bad is that so many people go to sandals to get married; that there may be several bridal parties walking through the property at any given time.

I had a great time when i went for the wedding; maybe check the knot they have a destination wedding board that's more active than this one-you may get better feedback from there!

Good luck!

▼ 147 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 8/9/2010 4:00 PM
Posted By

Antigua8910

Antigua8910

Board Enthusiast

147 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
8/9/2010 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Sandals Antigua

I heard that customer service wants nothing to do with you until you have booked everything. If you just book the champagne hour or cocktail reception then they blow you off. I'm just worried that everything is online and when I get there I won't be happy with final details. However---we booked our wedding to be on a Monday 8-9-10 so that the chances with another bride being there would be slim.....who knows???

▼ 186 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 3/25/2011 12:00 AM
Posted By

Lovely34571

Lovely34571

Board Enthusiast

186 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/25/2011 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/

you have FM!!!

The girls on here are amazing...when i was doing heavy research for my Aruba wedding... they are great.... and they dont hold back... best site ever for DW!! i am still undecided about DW or LI wedding... but you will be happy you went there..

i wouldnt go with Sandals though if you are inviting 20 plus.. i would def get on the site... Sandals is overpriced and you are deal with locations that specialize in DW ( Destination Weddings) everyday.... IMO!

Good luck!!

▼ 125 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 7/12/2009 3:30 PM
Posted By

Julesg1230

Board Enthusiast

125 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/12/2009 3:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Atlantica

Sandals Antigua is a great resort...i've heard good things about the weddings there.

I think it's hard with any destination wedding because you aren't there to plan it and see everything, and the islands operate differently than we do.

But I've heard from a lot of brides who have had destination weddings at Sandals that everything turned out great- this is what they are known for (weddings), they typically put it all together very well.

▼ 29 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 8/1/2010 12:00 AM
Posted By

Lex87

Lex87

Wedding Newbie

29 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
8/1/2010 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION

I'm sure Sandals Antigua would be a lovely place to get married. If I were going to do a destination wedding though I would have to scrimp and save on all aspects of the wedding to be able to afford to be able to have my wedding there, which wouldn't work of course. Somehow, I don't think Sandals would want me baking my own wedding cake and parading the bridesmaids around in wholesale costume jewellery just to save a few bucks for the hotel. Too bad, it's something I might even try if I wanted a vacation badly enough.

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.

$65.00

ea349

ea349
$99.00

CONTACT | SITEMAP | ADVERTISING |
PRIVACY |© COPYRIGHT
|      BRIDALPLANNERGROUP.COM