Long Island Weddings Vendors ▼

Brentwood Country Club - reception location

Mediterranean Manor Caterers - reception location

Bellport Country Club - reception location

And I Quote... - Invitations

The Pavilion at Sunken Meadow - reception location

Cosmetic Surgery

Posted By

NEW My 3/20/10 Wedding - Tribeca Rooftop, Duet, Designs by Rose, Nam Vo, Annie Lee, Hank Lane, etc.

ae32010

ae32010

Board Fanatic

575 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/20/2010 4:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Tribeca Rooftop

Thanks for everything LIW ladies! You gave me great ideas, saved me thousands of $'s, and kept me sane throughout the process!!

Here we go...........tried to keep this as short and sweet as possible.

Bridal Shower: A
Cafe Testarossa, Syosset
Food and service were fantastic!! YUM, everyone loved it.

Invitations: B
TheAmericanWedding.com
I 'needed' letterpress invitations but was not thrilled with spending over 1K for them...so I found them at American Wedding for about $500.00! They were beautiful. The only issue was that they mailed them in a box with NO PACKING around them (huh?!!) so they had to send us more envelopes and reception cards which got banged up around in the box in the mail. They were quick about it and didn't charge us.

Calligrapher: A
Michele Clark, Staten Island NY
I Love Michele, she's so efficient, friendly, reasonably priced and she does great work!

Dress: A
Kleinfelds, NYC
Had a wonderful experience with Deborah as my consultant with some help from Randy (I had alteration questions galore!). Debbie's amazing, you tell her what you want, and she brings you everything you describe and then some. I ended up buying the dress I didn't think I'd pick!!! Fantastic service.

Alternations: A
Remzye Perkin, Pinpoint Bridal NYC
Kleinfeld recommended Remzye. She really knows bridal gowns. My dress fit like a glove after just one fitting. Sometimes it was hard to communicate due to a language barrier, but really there was no need to chat, she fit the dress to me perfectly, sewed cups in and I was all set!

Shoes: A
Nina from Zappos.com
Matched my dress perfectly and were comfortable!

Veil: A
Barrons, Tri-County Flea Market, LI
The gentleman at Barron's is wonderful. My veil was custom made exactly as requested and it was about 1/6 of the price of other stores!

Jewelry (earrings and bracelet) A
Haute Bride, Pricilla of Boston NYC

Vintage Taxi Cab Rental: A
Filmcars.com
Peter is one of the nicest people I've ever met. A pleasure to work with, his entire fleet of cars were at a car show that weekend so he took his personal vehicle out for us. Fair price, clean beautiful car. On the ride to our reception, complete strangers on the street were waving to us and taking photos of the car, it was a lot of fun!

Golden Touch bus rental: F
Great prices but that's about it. FM me for details.

Flowers: A
Designs by Rose, Howard Beach, NY
Doris and Rose are wonderful; it was a pleasure every step of the way. My flowers were beautiful - I was so thrilled when I saw my bouquet I was in tears. What lovely people.. and talented! Fair prices too.

Hair: A
Demitrios at Valery Joseph Salon, NYC
He is a doll, and super talented. He did exactly what I wanted with my hair efficiently and with a calm, fun attitude.

Makeup: A
Nam Vo, NYC
I never looked so gorgeous in my life. My makeup was natural and stayed all day/night. She is amazing and so sweet. A very talented girl.

Wedding Planner/Day-of coordinator: A
Annie Lee with Daughter of Design, NYC
Annie was a dream to work with. She really knows her stuff, remembers everything I didn't, brought an assistant, and had everyone in line the day of our wedding. All I had to do was enjoy the day. She also handled my 100000 emails per day with ease!

Menus and Programs: A
ME!
Bought the menu paper at Staples, the program paper at Crane's and had them printed at Kinkos

Rehearsal Dinner A
Giano's NYC
We had a delicious 3 course meal at a great price, and what a cool space! The folks who own this restaurant are super nice as well.

Church: A
Church of the Incarnation, NYC
Very welcoming to us as we were not parishoners. Reverend Doug is wonderful and so is Matthew their music director.

Reception: A
Tribeca Rooftop, NYC
The view at this place is stunning, and so is the food, and service. We couldn't have been happier with everything. They opened the outdoor rooftop for us as it was a warm day and even set up a bar up there for folks who wanted to wander around outside. The amount of food at cocktail hour was wonderful (sushi bar, raw bar, martini bar, Tuscan station, dim sum station and 8 passed items as well!), and our three dinner choices were all fantastic (we chose filet mignon, sea bass, and a vegetarian option).
Cake: A
Audrey's Bakery for Tribeca Rooftop
Ironically the cake provided from Tribeca is from my hometown bakery; Audrey's!
It was delicious, we chose to alternate layers with chocolate and vanilla with different mousses, fruit fillings. It was fantastic, we ate the top layer after returning from our honeymoon after being frozen and it was really fresh!

Band: A
Hank Lane's Jeff Lubin Band
This company is very professional, with a great reputation. They deserve it, the band sounded amazing! At our first meeting we were concerned since we only got to see photos and hear MP3's (no video), but we discussed what type of music we wanted and they paired us with a perfect band. Very happy with them, everyone loved them.

Photographer/Videographer: A
Duet (TJ's Team)
They were very professional, we hardly knew they were there. TJ literally laid down IN the street to get one of the shots. They took fantastic pictures, ensured we got the most important shots, and we even loved our video which I wasn't even sure I wanted!

Honeymoon: A
Australia was amazing; all accommodations were fantastic! FM me for details on any of the following...
Sydney: Park Hyatt Hotel
Blue Mountains: Lilianfels Resort
Hunter Valley: The Vineyards Estate
Hamilton Island: Qualia (outstanding!!!)

ae32010

MESSAGE EDITED10/14/2010 10:27:54 AM

POSTED 4/4/10 5:16 PM

Posted By

NEW Re: My 3/20/10 Wedding!

quirkybride

quirkybride

126 final count

1401 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/9/2011 12:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Bridgeview Yacht Club

Congratulations! You look happy and relaxed. Your dress is beautiful.

Posted By

NEW Re: My 3/20/10 Wedding!

quirkybride

quirkybride

126 final count

1401 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/9/2011 12:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Bridgeview Yacht Club

How many guests did you have?

Posted By

NEW Re: My 3/20/10 Wedding - Tribeca Rooftop, Duet, Designs by Rose, Nam Vo, Annie Lee, Hank Lane, etc.

halfbaked

halfbaked

Mrs. O'Connor!

23482 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/14/2010 5:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Jericho Terrace- A++++++++

You look so beautiful and I love love love Tribeca Rooftop! Congrats!

Posted By

NEW Re: My 3/20/10 Wedding - Tribeca Rooftop, Duet, Designs by Rose, Nam Vo, Annie Lee, Hank Lane, etc.

01ELLIE

01ELLIE

Y: 149 N: 9

1800 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
8/21/2010 7:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Floral Terrace

CONGRATS! BEAUTIFUL DRESS

Posted By

Moonmist09

Moonmist09

Mrs. Randazzo!

10598 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
6/12/2011 2:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Riviera (Brooklyn)

your dress is gorgeous! congrats on a wonderful day!

Posted By

Lisalana

Lisalana

It was amazing!!!!

2911 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/2/2010 7:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Pine Hollow Country Club

Everything sounds great, and you look gorgeous.

I'm staying at Qualia as well, so will definitely be FM'ing you for details!

Posted By

weirdo168

weirdo168

FINAL COUNT --> 172

1153 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/23/2010 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Woodlands

I bought the same wedding shoes - I have two one in white & black...did you purchase non-slip stickies for the bottom? the shoes are beautiful

Posted By

jessblair

Wedding Newbie

1 TOTAL POST

WEDDING DATE
6/5/2011

We are looking at March of 2011. How many guests did you have?

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
Skinny Me Tea

Skinny Me Tea
$17.95