csteen85

csteen85

Board Fanatic

402 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/24/2013 2:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Smithtown Landing

We booked with Brian and Tom at Park Ave. their energy and passion speaks for itself and we are really looking forward to working with them.

Posted By

NEW Re: Patken vs Lighthouse vs Park Ave

Kristin31613

we did it!

2486 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/16/2013 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Estate at East Wind

This is my dilemma now!!! I wish Lighthouse could come down a couple hundred but they told me they do not negotiate.

Posted By

stormstryker

stormstryker

Board Fanatic

510 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/28/2013 3:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Timber Point Country Club

Posted by Kristin31613

This is my dilemma now!!! I wish Lighthouse could come down a couple hundred but they told me they do not negotiate.

Thats very strange! They negotiated LOTS with me..... I called them up and said that "we would really love to book with them, but they are out of our budget" and immediately he replied with a "come on down, we may be able to work something out"

Posted By

Kristin31613

we did it!

2486 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/16/2013 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Estate at East Wind

Who did you talk to? I was contacted on here bc I had said that I thought they were very expensive and told through a forum mail that they do not negotiate bc they want their work to speak for itself. Honestly I just wanted them to come down like $300-400 and I would've prolly booked bc their work was amazing, but they wouldn't budget a penny. And honestly after being told "we never negotiate anything" I was then wondering how flexible they would be later on in the process.

Posted By

Sdegennaro2

Sdegennaro2

Finally his Mrs:)!

1636 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/1/2013 3:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Check

love lighthouse! not a big fan of park avenue.

Posted By

stormstryker

stormstryker

Board Fanatic

510 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/28/2013 3:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Timber Point Country Club

Posted by Kristin31613

Who did you talk to? I was contacted on here bc I had said that I thought they were very expensive and told through a forum mail that they do not negotiate bc they want their work to speak for itself. Honestly I just wanted them to come down like $300-400 and I would've prolly booked bc their work was amazing, but they wouldn't budget a penny. And honestly after being told "we never negotiate anything" I was then wondering how flexible they would be later on in the process.

I met with... **** i forgot her name. She was the one who does the editing. But Florio was the one who called me and told me to come on down to talk things over...

Posted By

dawnbon26

dawnbon26

finally married

1669 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/15/2012 12:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Watermill

Posted by csteen85

We booked with Brian and Tom at Park Ave. their energy and passion speaks for itself and we are really looking forward to working with them.

ITA

Posted By

dkrv2012

Wedding Newbie

28 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/2/2012 12:00 AM

We ultimately went with Patken after meeting with everyone. Price was only one factor. Lighthouse did have beautiful offices, but felt like they were trying too hard and they were the most expensive (and in my opinion not worth the extra money). Felt very comfortable with Patken and am happy we chose them. I think you can't go wrong with any of the choices though.

Posted By

FutureMrsPanuch

FutureMrsPanuch

Keep on baking Baby!!!

3409 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
6/26/2011 5:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Chateau La Mer- A++++++++++++++++++

we used Patken when we booked with them originally we did so because my top 2 choices were already booked for our date and they were the most affordable for everything we got. Looking back now, i dont think i would have booked with them. I think i would have spent the extra money and gone with a smaller co. Im just not 100% thrilled with my photos and photography was one of my most important aspects of our wedding and i was expecting a lot more.

JMO though! many past brides have had PHENOMINAL pics taken by patken. This is just my experiance.

Posted By

COOPER1223

Board Enthusiast

75 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/20/2013 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
OHEKA CASTLE

I WOULD GO WITH PATKEN..PARK AVE IS EXPENSIVE AND I NEVER LOOKED AT LIGHTHOUSE

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.