NEW Bridal party shirts

Bride2012

2 Blessed 2 B Stressed

1067 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/1/2012 12:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Booked

Did anyone make their own shirts for their girls? I found them to be expensive ones that are already designer. Like $30 plus for a t-shirt. Where did you get your iron-ons? How much did you pay for them? I was thinking of going to wal-mart to pick up tank tops or tshirts in their dress color. That should only be like 5 bucks.

MESSAGE EDITED4/2/2012 8:24:36 AM

POSTED 4/2/12 8:23 AM

Posted By

NEW Re: Bridal party shirts

device1334

device1334

Board Fanatic

819 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/25/2012 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Smithtown Landing CC

I made some shirts. One for the groom, my 2 flowers girls and my ring bearer. I bought the t shirts from ac moore for $2 and the iron on were between $1 to $2 depending on which ones.

I am going to try and make bridesmaid ones too. The only thing is the decals for them are about $5 a piece. I have seen them at AC Moore and Michaels. So I either might just buy letters or just spend the $5. But I am going to try and get tank tops this way they can wear them the day of when we're getting ready. I didnt even think of walmart. I wanted to get something not crazy expensive. SO thanks for the idea lol.

Here are the shirts I made so far. Let me know if you have any questions and GL!!!

device1334
device1334
device1334

Posted By

NEW Bridal party shirts

ariellewhitney

ariellewhitney

Board Fanatic

281 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/18/2013 5:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Windows on the Lake

they sell the crystal ironons on etsy for a pretty decent price :) I am tempted to make them myself but scared ill mess them up. Michaels sells them about 15.00 a shirt, if you send them in to buy their own with a 40% off coupon they are affordable :)

Posted By

NEW Bridal party shirts

adele and mark 2013

adele and mark 2013

Board Fanatic

680 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/5/2013 2:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Beautiful Woodbury Country Club LOVE IT!!!

Not trying to discourage anyone from DIYing, in fact I wish I could DIY more. I've been looking on etsy for some DIY ideas to do myself and I've found some vedors who offer packages for for "bridal parties" I honestly didn't do the math but I'm imagining they may roll in some kind of discount when you buy more. Just mentioning if anyone is interested.

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
b-01 bracelet

b-01 bracelet
$75.00