NEW Bridal party shirts

Bride2012

2 Blessed 2 B Stressed

1067 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/1/2012 12:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Booked

Did anyone make their own shirts for their girls? I found them to be expensive ones that are already designer. Like $30 plus for a t-shirt. Where did you get your iron-ons? How much did you pay for them? I was thinking of going to wal-mart to pick up tank tops or tshirts in their dress color. That should only be like 5 bucks.

MESSAGE EDITED4/2/2012 8:24:36 AM

POSTED 4/2/12 8:23 AM

Posted By

NEW Re: Bridal party shirts

device1334

device1334

Board Fanatic

819 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/25/2012 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Smithtown Landing CC

I made some shirts. One for the groom, my 2 flowers girls and my ring bearer. I bought the t shirts from ac moore for $2 and the iron on were between $1 to $2 depending on which ones.

I am going to try and make bridesmaid ones too. The only thing is the decals for them are about $5 a piece. I have seen them at AC Moore and Michaels. So I either might just buy letters or just spend the $5. But I am going to try and get tank tops this way they can wear them the day of when we're getting ready. I didnt even think of walmart. I wanted to get something not crazy expensive. SO thanks for the idea lol.

Here are the shirts I made so far. Let me know if you have any questions and GL!!!

device1334
device1334
device1334

POSTED 4/2/12 10:51 PM

Posted By

NEW Bridal party shirts

ariellewhitney

ariellewhitney

Board Fanatic

281 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/18/2013 5:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Windows on the Lake

they sell the crystal ironons on etsy for a pretty decent price :) I am tempted to make them myself but scared ill mess them up. Michaels sells them about 15.00 a shirt, if you send them in to buy their own with a 40% off coupon they are affordable :)

POSTED 12/20/12 8:18 AM

Posted By

NEW Bridal party shirts

adele and mark 2013

adele and mark 2013

Board Fanatic

680 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/5/2013 2:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Beautiful Woodbury Country Club LOVE IT!!!

Not trying to discourage anyone from DIYing, in fact I wish I could DIY more. I've been looking on etsy for some DIY ideas to do myself and I've found some vedors who offer packages for for "bridal parties" I honestly didn't do the math but I'm imagining they may roll in some kind of discount when you buy more. Just mentioning if anyone is interested.

POSTED 1/19/13 1:29 PM

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
Bridal Pics

Bridal Pics
$33.00

Skinny Me Tea

Skinny Me Tea
$17.95