stormstryker

stormstryker

Board Fanatic

510 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/28/2013 3:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Timber Point Country Club

So FH is REALLY into hockey. He loves the Islanders. I thought it would be cute to do a shoot and one of my outfits being a Islanders jersey since he has been trying to get me into one of his for ages! Problem is I really wanted a button down short sleeve and it doesn't seem like I can find that anywhere. Am I missing something? Am I looking for something that does not exist? I really don't want to ask him to borrow his; he will know something is up. Not to mention his are all long sleeves.

Any ideas?

Posted By

NEW Re: B-photos

mattandjess2013

mattandjess2013

love being his wife

3491 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/13/2013

WEDDING LOCATION
The Historical Thatched Cottage

Hockey jerseys are all long sleeved - and they aren't button down. You could go to the Islander store (ick - sorry I'm a Ranger fan) in the Massapequa mall - they have a TON of different things. Since you are using them for Bpics, you could always get someone to steal his jersey out of his closet if you don't live together or just get cute boy short panties to wear instead of the full jersey.

Posted By

jassy119

jassy119

We're married!!!

5889 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/6/2013 7:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Swan Club

Yea.. hockey jerserys dont come short sleve and button down.. thats baseball. Try looking for maybe some cute boy shorts and maybe a cami to wear with the team colors and/or logo. If you can, kidnap his jersey so u can got a cpl of shots with it on.

Posted By

scottsbride

scottsbride

"I'm Addicted"

2464 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/27/2013 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Venetian Yacht Club

This site has camis, tube bras and undies with Islander Logo:

http://www.sportsfancreations.com/item_123/New-York-Islanders-NY--Panties.htm

Posted By

stormstryker

stormstryker

Board Fanatic

510 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION

I had a feeling they don't exist. but i love that look. He isn't into baseball, so I guess I don't get that look.

Not sure how he will feel bout his jersey going into the ocean... hmm....

I have a nice corset, maybe getting a thong with the logo on it to wear with the corset would be a good idea...?

Posted By

MarryTheNight24

MarryTheNight24

MARRIED!!!!

1617 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/21/2013 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Woodlands

Just wear a regular hockey jersey with some heels and boy shorts. He'll go nuts, trust me

Posted By

JulesMarie27

JulesMarie27

Time is flying!!

1252 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/3/2013 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
WM

What about getting a t-shirt and cutting it all sexy?? Or maybe one of those cute shirts from VS? I don't know if they make hockey ones though...

Posted By

AngieJusty

AngieJusty

I'm getting married tomorrow!!

1454 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/16/2013 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Floral Terrace

Try Touch by Alyssa Milano or VS Pink

Posted By

stormstryker

stormstryker

Board Fanatic

510 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION

Posted by JulesMarie27

What about getting a t-shirt and cutting it all sexy?? Or maybe one of those cute shirts from VS? I don't know if they make hockey ones though...

I like the idea, except he is gonna FLIP to see me in one of his jerseys! Now the question is how to get one of them out of his closet without him knowing about it. If I ask him for it, then he will know something is up.

I have gotten a mutual friend of ours to help out.... she thinks she can distract him while we hang out and I can just put the jersey into my bag and then viola it can be done again when it gets returned. He doesn't wear them often at all, so he won't miss it.

The shoot is gonna be at a secluded beach so I don't know if the heels will work.... i am thinking nothing under the jersey and then a few shots with the corset thong....

Thanks everyone!

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
cz earring

cz earring
$79.00

cuff bracelet

cuff bracelet
$55.00