FutureMrsSweeney

It was wonderful!

1539 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/16/2013 7:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
BOOKED!

Hi Ladies!

Does your hotel offer a shuttle service to and from your hall or are you paying for shuttle service thru your limo company?

TIA

▼ 325 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 3/2/2013 6:30 PM
Posted By

Re: Hotel Block & Shuttle Service & Limo Question

luveiduv12

Board Fanatic

325 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/2/2013 6:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
*Check!*

Mine doesn't and the quotes I got were all over $750 for the shuttles so I'm doing a school bus.. I thought it was weird at first but for the price I couldn't beat it. It's going to be around $350 and can fit up to 50 adults.

▼ 1193 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 11/3/2012 11:30 AM
Posted By

net267

net267

Finally Married!!!

1193 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/3/2012 11:30 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Timber Point Country Club

Crashing:
I needed limos and shuttle for my hotel guests. Best pricing I received was NY Style Limo in Holbrook. Give Anthony a call! Good luck!

POSTED BY MarryTheNight24
1 year ago
▼ 1617 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 9/21/2013 3:00 PM
Posted By

MarryTheNight24

MarryTheNight24

MARRIED!!!!

1617 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/21/2013 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Woodlands

My hotel does not offer a shuttle, but they have a discount rate with a limo company. I got a better quote from another company and I'm paying $400 for 2 hours before and 2 hours after for 14 people i believe it is.

▼ 3205 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 10/5/2013 5:00 PM
Posted By

BellaRegina

BellaRegina

The Crazy 2013er!

3205 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/5/2013 5:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Sand Castle

My hotel, the Viana hotel and spa, offers a shuttle....so happy!

▼ 134 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 2/23/2013 11:30 AM
Posted By

Shimmerette

Board Enthusiast

134 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
2/23/2013 11:30 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Westbury Manor

Posted by BellaRegina

My hotel, the Viana hotel and spa, offers a shuttle....so happy!

Be careful with the Viana - they only offer shuttle service to specific locations. I have a block at the Viana, but they could only do discounted service through Camelot to Westbury Manor.

Posted By

BellaRegina

BellaRegina

The Crazy 2013er!

3205 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
The Sand Castle

I know, our wedding is at the sand castle, which is one of the venues that they use the shuttle for free. I already signed the contract and made sure....thanks!

▼ 1708 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 5/4/2013 8:00 PM
Posted By

Shanti12

<3

1708 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/4/2013 8:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION

I wish I knew how many people are staying at the darn hotel so I would know if it's worth paying for all that!!

Posted By

BellaRegina

BellaRegina

The Crazy 2013er!

3205 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
The Sand Castle

Posted by Shanti12

I wish I knew how many people are staying at the darn hotel so I would know if it's worth paying for all that!!

I know....I guesstimated how many rooms I would need...hopefully it will be enough...or not too many

▼ 1517 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 9/1/2013 4:00 PM
Posted By

LilinBobby

LilinBobby

S2B Mrs. H

1517 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/1/2013 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Check

Erica...read around on here. I am going to try and find the bride who got married at watermill and had free shuttle service through her hotel! I know I read it a few days ago.

▼ 1517 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 9/1/2013 4:00 PM
Posted By

LilinBobby

LilinBobby

S2B Mrs. H

1517 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/1/2013 4:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Check

ah here you go...

http://www.liweddings.com/chat/topic-805645-1.html

▼ 267 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 2/15/2013 6:00 PM
Posted By

FutureTirado

FutureTirado

Board Fanatic

267 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
2/15/2013 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
New York

Posted by LilinBobby

Erica...read around on here. I am going to try and find the bride who got married at watermill and had free shuttle service through her hotel! I know I read it a few days ago.

Holiday Inn Express offers free shuttle service for Watermill Brides. However- beware... there service is HORRIBLE.. and they will not put the shuttle bus in the contract- even though they say they guarantee it. I went with a different hotel and would rather pay for the shuttle myself... because I was SO unhappy with the service.

Posted By

FutureTirado

FutureTirado

Board Fanatic

267 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
New York

Posted by MarryTheNight24

My hotel does not offer a shuttle, but they have a discount rate with a limo company. I got a better quote from another company and I'm paying $400 for 2 hours before and 2 hours after for 14 people i believe it is.

What company did you use?

Posted By

FutureTirado

FutureTirado

Board Fanatic

267 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
New York

Posted by luveiduv12

Mine doesn't and the quotes I got were all over $750 for the shuttles so I'm doing a school bus.. I thought it was weird at first but for the price I couldn't beat it. It's going to be around $350 and can fit up to 50 adults.

Who did you contact for this??

▼ 135 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 2/16/2013 3:00 PM
Posted By

Christina29

Board Enthusiast

135 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
2/16/2013 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
check

I'm using the Marriott in Islandia and Anthony gave me a company that will shuttle everyone to the Watermill. I believe it's $325.

Posted By

FutureTirado

FutureTirado

Board Fanatic

267 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
New York

Posted by Christina29

I'm using the Marriott in Islandia and Anthony gave me a company that will shuttle everyone to the Watermill. I believe it's $325.

Is that one way? Or shuttle back and forth?

▼ 2486 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 3/16/2013 3:00 PM
Posted By

Kristin31613

we did it!

2486 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/16/2013 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Estate at East Wind

Some of the hotels offer a shuttle but it only makes one run back and forth. I was in disbelief when one hotel told me that even if 30 guests book a room the shuttle can only hold 14 people and makes one run there and one run back. Another wanted to charge $350 to make one run there and one run back.

As of right now we have a block where we are gettng married and a second with the Hilton Garden Inn. We are waiting closer to the date to see how many actually book at the HGI, if it is a lot then we may consider some sort of transportation for them. If it is only a few, then we may not offer anything.

If a lot of people book, I will look into the bus company. We have First Student down the block from us. I think it is hilarious for a bus to be the transportation (I am a teacher) and def would want some pics in it with my wedding dress!!!

POSTED BY FutureMrsSweeney
1 year ago
▼ 1539 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 3/16/2013 7:00 PM
Posted By

FutureMrsSweeney

FutureMrsSweeney

It was wonderful!

1539 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/16/2013 7:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
BOOKED!

Thanks everyone!

The Holiday Inn Express does offer a free shuttle, but their prices per room are a bit high. They weren't willing to neg on pricing. I need around 40 rooms. I don't my OOT guest to have to pay the cost for the shuttle. FH and I would rather book a cheaper block and pay for the shuttle ourselves. ALL of my family is flying in. The trip is going to be expensive for hotel, flight, food, etc.

I've gotten hotel quotes from the Holiday Inn Express, Sheraton, and Hampton Inn. I need to do a little room research.

Posted By

FutureTirado

FutureTirado

Board Fanatic

267 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
New York

Posted by FutureMrsSweeney

Thanks everyone!

The Holiday Inn Express does offer a free shuttle, but their prices per room are a bit high. They weren't willing to neg on pricing. I need around 40 rooms. I don't my OOT guest to have to pay the cost for the shuttle. FH and I would rather book a cheaper block and pay for the shuttle ourselves. ALL of my family is flying in. The trip is going to be expensive for hotel, flight, food, etc.

I've gotten hotel quotes from the Holiday Inn Express, Sheraton, and Hampton Inn. I need to do a little room research.

We decided to go with the Hyatt Regency (Watermill Also) They are absolutely gorgeous inside.... SO professional... and you wouldn't believe the quote they gave us. Cheaper than the holiday inn..

▼ 204 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 4/19/2013 7:00 PM
Posted By

Supersara7

Board Enthusiast

204 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/19/2013 7:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Watermill

Posted by FutureTirado

Thanks everyone!

We decided to go with the Hyatt Regency (Watermill Also) They are absolutely gorgeous inside.... SO professional... and you wouldn't believe the quote they gave us. Cheaper than the holiday inn..

Im going with the hyatt regency too LOVED them prices were great and such a pleasure to deal with

Posted By

FutureTirado

FutureTirado

Board Fanatic

267 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
New York

Posted by Supersara7

Posted by FutureTirado

Thanks everyone!

Im going with the hyatt regency too LOVED them prices were great and such a pleasure to deal with

POSTED BY bellasmommy1029
1 year ago
▼ 538 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 6/8/2013 7:00 PM
Posted By

bellasmommy1029

bellasmommy1029

Board Fanatic

538 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
6/8/2013 7:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Watermill

Posted by FutureTirado

Thanks everyone!

I'm also a Watermill bride and I was gonna go with the Holiday Inn Express in Hauppauge cause I figured We got a free room on our wedding night compliments of the Watermill and the shuttle but if the shuttle only does one trip then I'm gonna have to look into a different hotel Do you mind giving me the quotes of both the place you looked at so I can get an idea?

Posted By

FutureTirado

FutureTirado

Board Fanatic

267 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
New York

Posted by bellasmommy1029

Posted by FutureTirado

Thanks everyone!

I'm also a Watermill bride and I was gonna go with the Holiday Inn Express in Hauppauge cause I figured We got a free room on our wedding night compliments of the Watermill and the shuttle but if the shuttle only does one trip then I'm gonna have to look into a different hotel Do you mind giving me the quotes of both the place you looked at so I can get an idea?

Will FM you now :)

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
Candy Bra

Candy Bra
$10.99