Sdegennaro2

Sdegennaro2

Finally his Mrs:)!

1636 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/1/2013 3:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Check

Hey ladies hope everyones weekened is going well!

So my last question of the day is how did you and FH meet?

FH dad would always come into the restaurant i work at and talk and talk everyday for a few hours a day(complete opposite of FH) but he was cool he would always tell me stories and what not, one day FH came in with him and i told my boss thats his son so my boss being the loud mouth that he is told FHs dad the next time he came in that i thought his son was hot I was so embarrased! But! the next time FHs dad came in he wrote FH phone number on a piece of paper for me and i ended up calling him and hanging out soon after and although the beginning was crazy im happy FH dad did that and i told FH i would like to do something special for him at our wedding because FH is so damn shy he would have never done anything on his own! lol

Posted By

NEW Sunday July 8th question of the day

angelicd77

angelicd77

Best day ever!

2602 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/2/2013 3:15 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Sunset Harbour

Fh and I met through mutual friends. We actually couldn't stand each other at first. Then the friend that introduced us kinda lied to us both saying "he likes you" Lolol. Everything else is history as they say lol

Posted By

NEW Re: Sunday July 8th question of the day

RussianBride

RussianBride

I'M MARRIED!!!!

1130 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/7/2013 4:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Maestro's

FH & I met on a dating website called Plenty Of Fish. We both got out of relationships at the time & were on the site just for the hell of it, not looking for anything serious. About a week after we signed up for the site, FH messaged me & we hit it off right away. Not to mention we lived like 10 minutes apart & went to the same HS & hang out spots!

"Everything Happens for a Reason"

I plan to incorporate the "fish" theme in our wedding :)

Posted By

mattandjess2013

mattandjess2013

love being his wife

3491 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/13/2013

WEDDING LOCATION
The Historical Thatched Cottage

FH & I met on a dating site called okcupid. He actually saw me because I was a match for his friend, and he made a profile to talk to me. <3

Posted By

NEW .

vppjzv

"I'm Addicted"

2750 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
9/6/2013

MESSAGE EDITED11/8/2012 7:47:22 PM

POSTED 7/8/12 12:50 PM

Posted By

Butterflyfaye

Board Fanatic

695 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/1/2013 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Check

Fh and I met while workign the Renaissance Faire Circuit. I was dressed up to the hilt in a corset, selling roses and such. He approached me after the fair closed, while we were eating dinner at a pizzeria. FH hit on me so strongly others told him to quit it - I was taken.

So I pulled out my ex-high school sweetheart's class ring.

FH's response "you should dump him and date me instead. I'm better"

I wanted to smack him. My first impression of FH was an extremely cocky, player who left broken hearts behind. At the time he was.

But he was fun to be friends with.

We didn't start dating till 5 almost 6 years later. After I had been his girl to talka bout all his crazy girlfriends and silly club girls with. After FH had already been engaged once to the wrong girl.

In the end, he was right though :) He was right for me.
FH says it was love at first sight.

Posted By

LisaReyes

LisaReyes

I love my husband!

2117 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/1/2013 2:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Venetian Yacht Club

FH and I met in high school back in 2003. We had a lot of mutual friends, but weren't the closest. I was actually dating one of his best friends for a few years. FH joined the marine corps and I went to college, but we remained friends... Writing to each other and hanging out during our shared time off. It was until 2008, when he returned from Iraq, that we started dating.

Posted By

scottsbride

scottsbride

"I'm Addicted"

2464 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/27/2013 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Venetian Yacht Club

We meet on an aol chatroom in 2005. He deployed to Iraq and we talked and webcammed. He came to see me when he had R&R from Iraq in May of 06.

Posted By

Lau1007

Lau1007

Board Fanatic

350 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/3/2013 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Cresthollow Country Club

My best friend is married to FH's cousin. We've known each other for quite a few years because of this, and became really good friends. He asked me out a bunch of times, and everyone kept telling me how prefect we were for each other, but I thoroughly believed we would be just friends. But then at my BFF's wedding, where I was the MOH and FH was the best man, something just clicked, and we've been together ever since.

Posted By

katnwill

katnwill

Mrs. Lubin

2405 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/26/2013 5:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Venetian Yacht Club

FH and I met at a party. He asked me to dance then asked me for my phone number. I told him I wasn't interested because I was talking to someone at the time (who didn't want to commit and be with me). He told me that we could be friends so I gave him my number. We spoke over the phone for a little while. He would ask me to go out with him but I was in school full time and working full time so I would tell him that I didn't have time. We stopped talking then we saw each other again at a party 8 months later and started talking again. This time I gave in and started hanging out with him. Almost 6 years later we are still together!

Posted By

xtina27

xtina27

Board Fanatic

421 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/17/2013 2:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Bourne Mansion

Match.com, I emailed him!

Posted By

mf324

mf324

Board Fanatic

790 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/2/2013 1:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Bourne Mansion

Posted by mattandjess2013

FH & I met on a dating site called okcupid. He actually saw me because I was a match for his friend, and he made a profile to talk to me. <3

i met my FH on okcupid too!!! my friend told me about the site, i had never heard about it before. he talked me into signing up... FH was the first guy who messaged me.. so glad i listened and signed up for it! :)

Posted By

youmewe

youmewe

Board Fanatic

566 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/17/2013 11:30 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Fox Hollow

We met on match...emailed for a week then spoke on phone for a week...we were suppose to meet for a quick bite/early dinner/late lunch and ending up spending 6 hours eating and then talking and laughing..ever since we have been inseparable!!

Posted By

Christina11913

Christina11913

Sent out save the dates

1089 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
11/9/2013 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Nicotra's Ballroom

Our mutual friends were dating each other but at the time we were both with other people. Glad things worked out!

Wow!!!! That was almost 10 years ago :)

Posted By

jassy119

jassy119

We're married!!!

5889 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/6/2013 7:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Swan Club

We 1st met back in Sept 2006 through a mutual friend. I was hanging with my friend and our mutual friend came to hang out with me and brought some of his friends.. 1 of them being my FH. We all hung out and had some drinks. FH and I kept in touch for a while casually through myspace and lost touch for a cpl of yrs. We got back in touch in the summer of 2010 again from our mutual friends FB page. A while later our mutual friend tells me FH likes me and he gave me his #. I was shocked lol I had just got done dealing with a complete loser and didnt want to be bothered so I never used his #. A wk or 2 later he sends me a msg saying he knows our friend gave me his # and he'd like to talk and hang out sometime. Contact him if I was interested. So a cpl days later I was like fiiiine lol and I did. 2 months later we became official and 8 months after that we were engaged!

MESSAGE EDITED7/8/2012 10:03:50 PM

POSTED 7/8/12 9:59 PM

Posted By

Noelle2013

Noelle2013

Best day ever!

1999 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
12/6/2013 3:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Inn At New Hyde Park!

Fh and I met on plenty of Fish dating website. He emailed me and we started talking and he asked me out after 2 weeks of talking. Our first date we really hit it off and by date #2 I knew I was going to marry him!
Its such a small world cause his best friend dated my 3rd cousin!

MESSAGE EDITED7/8/2012 10:34:03 PM

POSTED 7/8/12 10:33 PM

Posted By

Dizzyblonde54

Dizzyblonde54

Board Fanatic

808 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/20/2013 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Venetian Yacht Club

FH and I met at the Nutty Irishman. One of our mutual friends invited both I us out and we became friends. I was kinda seeing someone at the time but once I realize what a jerk he was and how great FH was we eventually started dating and the rest is history

Posted By

scottsbride

scottsbride

"I'm Addicted"

2464 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/27/2013 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Venetian Yacht Club

Wow so many of us met our FH online!

Posted By

mattandjess2013

mattandjess2013

love being his wife

3491 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/13/2013

WEDDING LOCATION
The Historical Thatched Cottage

Posted by scottsbride

Wow so many of us met our FH online!

Posted By

RussianBride

RussianBride

I'M MARRIED!!!!

1130 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/7/2013 4:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Maestro's

Posted by Noelle2013

Fh and I met on plenty of Fish dating website. He emailed me and we started talking and he asked me out after 2 weeks of talking. Our first date we really hit it off and by date #2 I knew I was going to marry him!
Its such a small world cause his best friend dated my 3rd cousin!

Hello fellow Plenty of Fish couple! I also met FH on POF - back in October 2008. We have been on for a week & he emailed me. i knew right away that he was different from the other guys as he was polite. I saved all our conversations & plan to use it in our wedding.

Posted By

natalierose1085

natalierose1085

Board Fanatic

698 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
7/28/2013 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Estate at East Wind

FH and i met for the first time almost 10 years ago through a mutual friend but we didn't really get to know each other right away. through the years we were friends but not close friends, we were both in other relationships on and off, we would always say hello at parties and other events because we had several mutual friends, and that was really it until about 3 and a half years ago we were both single at the same time for probably the first time since we've met. we just started talking all the time and now here we are engaged :)

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
Candy Bra

Candy Bra
$10.99