Courtz

I'm Married!

2002 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/20/2013 7:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
CookWithCourtney@gmail.com

Reading reviews... where do I stay???

The Hyatt Maui has been the Queen of Kaanapali for years. The hotel has recently completed a $15 million rennovation that they claim to have reinvented the resort! Each of the 837 guest rooms has received a makeover including new paint, furniture and carpeting. She's looking great and ready for the Hawaii tourism comback. While there is may be new competition, the Hyatt Maui remains THE place to stay in Kaanapali Beach. The Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel and Spa is located on 40 acres and is one of the finest luxury hotels on the island. The Hyatt Maui has 837 guest rooms (including 31 suites), 18 stories, 12,000 sq ft Spa Moana, a half acre pool with water slide, and sandy beach approach to the kid's pool. The manicured gardens are beautiful and the beach is very nice.

Facilities:
806 nicely appointed rooms, very large free-form pool with waterfalls and a 150 ft water slide, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, Pool area snack, cocktail & towel service. Hyatt Maui has 5 restaurants, lobby bar, night club and cocktail lounge. Spa Moana for a complete array of treatments and a full fitness center

The Grand Wailea Maui is one of the largest hotels in the prestigous South Maui Golf development of Wailea. The guest rooms at the Grand Wailea Maui are large. They start at 640 square feet! They also feature a private lanai (balcony), marble bathroom with oversized bathtub and separate glass enclosed shower.

The Grand Wailea Maui has an incredible pool and water play area. The Wailea Canyon Pool is 2,000 foot long has 6 levels with waterslides, rapids, and a rope swing. The elegant Hibiscus Pool is 4,850 sq.ft. and is reserved for adults only. The Grand Wailea Resort's "Spa Grande" is consistently recognized among the Top Ten Spas in the United States by Conde Nast and Travel & Leisure magazines.

Facilities:
780 Rooms, 7 Floors, 7 Pools, Tennis, Golf, Day Spa, Fitness Center, 6 Restaurants, Lounges

▼ 1750 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 3/22/2014 3:00 PM
Posted By

NEW Where do I stay in Maui???

MrsDtoBe

MrsDtoBe

We're married!

1750 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/22/2014 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Floral Terrace!

I just stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Maui last week and it was absolutely amazing!! I have pictures posted on my facebook if you feel like you want a better look at what the hotel is really like other than what's posted on their website

Also, if you sign up for a Hyatt credit card you get two free nights at any Hyatt hotel - that saved us about $700!

▼ 2002 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 4/20/2013 7:30 PM
Posted By

NEW Re: Where do I stay in Maui???

Courtz

Courtz

I'm Married!

2002 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/20/2013 7:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
CookWithCourtney@gmail.com

Posted by MrsDtoBe

I just stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Maui last week and it was absolutely amazing!! I have pictures posted on my facebook if you feel like you want a better look at what the hotel is really like other than what's posted on their website

Also, if you sign up for a Hyatt credit card you get two free nights at any Hyatt hotel - that saved us about $700!

Thanks for the info... Can I have your FB info?

▼ 1750 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 3/22/2014 3:00 PM
Posted By

NEW Re: Where do I stay in Maui???

MrsDtoBe

MrsDtoBe

We're married!

1750 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
3/22/2014 3:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Floral Terrace!

Sure...it's Brittany Arciere

▼ 5 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 10/25/2012 12:00 AM
Posted By

NEW Where do I stay in Maui???

Leonard

Leonard

Wedding Newbie

5 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/25/2012 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Canada

Hi dear, if you are new in Maui than I suggest to stay around Kihei . It about in the middle of the island. Last time I found a place on Sugar beach, That is cheap and has a kitchen So can cook your own meal if we wish to.

MESSAGE EDITED10/3/2012 1:34:46 PM

POSTED 10/3/12 1:33 PM

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.

$65.00