2009wedding

2009wedding

Board Fanatic

849 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
1/2/2009 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Booked

I have been going threw a lot the last few months with my teeth and I have been so upset that I have been going threw this. I feel like it is never going to end. I just had two surgeries at once last Saturday and I am still in pain. I am having problems eating and it making me not want to eat. I feel bad I am putting my parents threw this, my fh, and my sister. A lot of things have been happening to me and I am so stressed and upset about everything that has been going on with me. Going threw all this has got me second guessing everything about my life and the future. I have no idea how to make this feeling and think stop. I do love my fh don't get me wrong.

▼ 5411 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 10/3/2009 5:00 PM
Posted By

Re: I have been so down lately

PROBM

PROBM

baby makes 3 :)

5411 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/3/2009 5:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Douglaston Manor

I hate to say did you try some pills ... but they help.. everyone goes through that feeling myself included and the only thing that ended up helping me was some xanax and intense physical activity going ot the gym, pialtes, yoga etc

▼ 3921 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 4/5/2009 12:00 PM
Posted By

Soon2BMrsC09

Soon2BMrsC09

Loving Married Life! <3

3921 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/5/2009 12:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
VYC [<3]*

i would take a step back from the situation and have a you and the girls type of day - mani/pedi's - maybe a massage - something to take your mind off the pain - go for a walk - enjoy the sunshine - and you know we are here for you

▼ 849 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 1/2/2009 6:00 PM
Posted By

2009wedding

2009wedding

Board Fanatic

849 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Booked

I am never like this. This only stared when I started having surgery on my teeth. I am usually a very happy and fun person to be around. I have just been going threw a lot with my teeth and putting everyone threw it so I feel bad. I have been on pills after pills for this infection and it won't go away. I am a lot of pain and it is drving me crazy that this isn't stoping. I am not a depressed person or anything before this all happened I was happy. Yea my fh has been great threw all of this and so has myy parents and sister. I wish I wasn't putting them threw this. I even changed denists to see if I can get someone better to help and I am still going threw this. I just want to wake up feeling great.

MESSAGE EDITED6/13/2008 10:28:05 AM

POSTED 6/13/08 9:59 AM

▼ 5411 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 10/3/2009 5:00 PM
Posted By

PROBM

PROBM

baby makes 3 :)

5411 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
10/3/2009 5:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Douglaston Manor

MY FH IS SIMILAR WHEN IT COMES TO ME BEING IN PAIN .. .it took years but we both learned that we handle those situations differently.... he feels like he cant help so he gets frustrated and then in turns acts nasty. remember some men feel if they cant fix the problem they feel inadequate thus making some of them sound nasty. If I were you I would write down all these feelings and maybe send him an email when you are not going to be with him for a few hours so he can go through the letter on his own time not in a high emotional area such as you crying etc...

▼ 758 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 5/1/2009 12:00 AM
Posted By

bkposh

bkposh

Board Fanatic

758 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/1/2009 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION

what is going on with your teeth?... maybe someone else has had the same problem and can recommend a dentist that can help.

Posted By

2009wedding

2009wedding

Board Fanatic

849 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Booked

I have had three apico's in the last three weeks. It is when a root canal fails the dentist sends you to a surgroen and they go threw your gums and takes out the nerves that way and stitches you back up. You swell and you hurt for a while.

▼ 216 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 2/20/2009 6:00 PM
Posted By

jgourdain

jgourdain

Board Enthusiast

216 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
2/20/2009 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Jericho Terrace

Its probably because of teh surgeries. When things happen in life I alsways start second guessing myself. Try to be strong and don't do anything you'll regret now. Wait until your teeth are doing better and see how you feel if you still feel the same way talk to someone and try to see if there is something else behind what your feeling.

▼ 3580 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 2/14/2009 12:00 AM
Posted By

MEMEJOR

MEMEJOR

Mrs Silverman

3580 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
2/14/2009 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Tribeca Roof top

sometimes when u take pain meds it plays with you mind... are u taking any?

Posted By

2009wedding

2009wedding

Board Fanatic

849 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE

WEDDING LOCATION
Booked

Yea 3 different kinds for this pain. I only take it if I really have to. I really hate taking them.

▼ 3580 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 2/14/2009 12:00 AM
Posted By

MEMEJOR

MEMEJOR

Mrs Silverman

3580 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
2/14/2009 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Tribeca Roof top

Posted by 2009wedding

Yea 3 different kinds for this pain. I only take it if I really have to. I really hate taking them.

pain medicine is mind altering... it gets u cranky and not urself.... try just taking 4 advil when you are in pain no prescripation pain killers... see how that works

▼ 3144 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 12/27/2008 5:30 PM
Posted By

aliska21

aliska21

waitting for our little girl !

3144 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
12/27/2008 5:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
..cute little place!

Posted by 2009wedding

I have had three apico's in the last three weeks. It is when a root canal fails the dentist sends you to a surgroen and they go threw your gums and takes out the nerves that way and stitches you back up. You swell and you hurt for a while.

omg i had smth like that..i had a infection that went in the bone..bcoz of my tooth, they took out two wisdom opened up my gum..blah blah blah...
stiched it up .i was in sooo much pain!!!!!!!!!

DO not take any pills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are already on so many pain killers and antibiotics (those things can really srew up you r stomach)
you dont need anything else...right now the best thing for you to do is to relax as much as possible...and just be thankfull that your parents and ur FH is by your side!!!!!!!!!!

think of all that bad stuff this way...smth bad happend (in the past) now u are recovering..and soon u Will get better!!!!!! life is like a ZEBRA..there are black stripes and white ones too...you went through the phase of black stripe and now the white one is coming!!!!!! Think positive..start doing smth, read a book that you always wanted to read and u never had time, look for things for the wedding, just think of it as relaxation and recovery time for ur body!!!!!!! DOnt feel bad for your self...there are worst things that happen to people, and you are lucky enough to have close family next to you and care about you so much! You are a lucky girl coz u have your FH next to you caring about you in the times of sickness! So just enjoy this and be happy!!! You will get better .....and might as well just enjoy the time home ..while you can....( forget about the pain....))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and remember we are all here..so u always have someone to talk to!!!

MESSAGE EDITED6/13/2008 11:28:57 AM

POSTED 6/13/08 11:26 AM

POSTED BY flairforfashion
5 years ago
▼ 11767 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 4/24/2009 12:00 AM
Posted By

flairforfashion

flairforfashion

Enjoying The Married Life!

11767 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
4/24/2009 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
North Ritz Club

Posted by aliska21

Posted by 2009wedding

omg i had smth like that..i had a infection that went in the bone..bcoz of my tooth, they took out two wisdom opened up my gum..blah blah blah...

DO not take any pills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are already on so many pain killers and antibiotics (those things can really srew up you r stomach)
you dont need anything else...right now the best thing for you to do is to relax as much as possible...and just be thankfull that your parents and ur FH is by your side!!!!!!!!!!

think of all that bad stuff this way...smth bad happend (in the past) now u are recovering..and soon u Will get better!!!!!! life is like a ZEBRA..there are black stripes and white ones too...you went through the phase of black stripe and now the white one is coming!!!!!! Think positive..start doing smth, read a book that you always wanted to read and u never had time, look for things for the wedding, just think of it as relaxation and recovery time for ur body!!!!!!! DOnt feel bad for your self...there are worst things that happen to people, and you are lucky enough to have close family next to you and care about you so much! You are a lucky girl coz u have your FH next to you caring about you in the times of sickness! So just enjoy this and be happy!!! You will get better .....and might as well just enjoy the time home ..while you can....( forget about the pain....))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aliska, you said it so well.

Hugs to you girl. You will be fine. Stop taking the meds- sleep it off and you will feel as good as new soon. You can't let this bring you down. Just use this time to rest and feel better.

▼ 3144 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 12/27/2008 5:30 PM
Posted By

aliska21

aliska21

waitting for our little girl !

3144 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
12/27/2008 5:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
..cute little place!

Posted by flairforfashion

Posted by aliska21

Posted by 2009wedding

Aliska, you said it so well.

Hugs to you girl. You will be fine. Stop taking the meds- sleep it off and you will feel as good as new soon. You can't let this bring you down. Just use this time to rest and feel better.

YEP!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
like my grandma (in russia) used to say it will get better before the wedding..hahahha
( stupid saying but its true)

▼ 758 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 5/1/2009 12:00 AM
Posted By

bkposh

bkposh

Board Fanatic

758 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/1/2009 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION

i agree with aliska21.
just stay positive as much as possible.
i had a health scare a couple of years ago and i completly went into a period of depression where all i did was cry and sleep. i shut everyone out and it was the worst thing i ever did. i know sometimes you cant help but feel low but remeber to pull yourself out before its too late.

i hope everything works out for you. take care.

POSTED BY DomesticDeeva
5 years ago
▼ 1150 POSTS | WEDDING DATE 8/31/2009 12:00 AM
Posted By

DomesticDeeva

I love being a Mrs. & a Mommy!

1150 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
8/31/2009 12:00 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
The Coral House

MESSAGE EDITED6/24/2011 11:15:43 PM

POSTED 6/13/08 12:28 PM

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
CONTACT | SITEMAP | ADVERTISING |
PRIVACY |© COPYRIGHT
|      BRIDALPLANNERGROUP.COM