2009wedding

2009wedding

Board Fanatic

849 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
1/2/2009 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Booked

Fh is starting in with me today and making me feel worse then I already do. Today I may be having my tooth pulled since three weeks ago they did an apico and that didn't work. I have had 11 apico's done in my mouth and I am still in a lot of pain. You would think my fh would feel bad for me and support me no all he does is try and pick fights . I am trying to plan a wedding and get everything done cause my wedding is a month away and on top of that take care of my mouth so I am not in pain for my wedding and I am getting no support or help from fh. My parents are the ones trying to make me less stressed and help me out. On top of that they are paying for my dental work and a big part of the wedding. I am very grateful to them I really am. I am so stressed, feel like crap and in a lot of pain. I wish that my wedding was over or this dental crap would come to an end. And I wish my fh would be there for me and help me out instead of attacking me when I don't feel well.

Posted By

NEW Re: I am not having a good day today

BarbieGrl10

BarbieGrl10

Mrs. Ricky Bobby!

12453 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
8/1/2009 2:30 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Bridgeview Yacht Club - A++++++++++++++++

Hmmmm.......Didnt you have the same problem with your FH a few monts ago...and if I remember correctly, you were close to calling off your wedding. I'm very sorry that things didnt get better with this situation. Maybe you should write him a letter explaning how you feel.... sometimes its hard to get your feelings across during an argument.
Hope you feel better.

Posted By

Im a Pepper

Im a Pepper

He's a Pepper.. She's a Pepper

8952 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
5/23/2009 11:30 AM

WEDDING LOCATION
Vineyard Caterers - A++++!

I'm sorry that you're still having dental problems. That must be very frustrating and painful. You seem to have recurring problems with FH and it appears that you guys only resolve things temporarily before you're upset over the same things again. I hope you guys are able to work this out. If not, this could turn out to be a rocky marriage. JMO. Best of luck and I hope things get better.

Posted By

2009wedding

2009wedding

Board Fanatic

849 TOTAL POSTS

WEDDING DATE
1/2/2009 6:00 PM

WEDDING LOCATION
Booked

Thanks ladies. Everything has been going great between fh and I but lately I guess we are both stressed out cause of the wedding coming up so soon and the stuff we are dealing with with our wedding. Our planning hasn't been easy we have hit some bumps in the road here and there like his best man disappearing, my two brides maids not returning a single phone call to me, my wedding dress being shorter then I wanted it to be, etc etc. Now I have to still deal with my stupid teeth problems which I hate. I do not like being in the dentist office or the surgeons of every week or every other week.

FROM SOMETHING BLUE... TO SOMETHINGS NEW! Personalize your wedding with the Long Island Weddings Shop.
Skinny Me Tea

Skinny Me Tea
$17.95