Reverend Debra A. Viola
INTERFAITH MINISTER • SPIRITUAL COUNSELOR
Welcome, to Ceremonies of the heart and Congratulations on your Engagement!!
My name is, Reverend Debra A. Viola, or as many of my clients and friends call me; Rev. Deb. I am an Ordained Interfaith Minister of Spiritual Counseling and Healing.
Since my Ordination, I have been assisting couples from all walks of life in creating the wedding or commitment ceremony of their dreams.
A marriage and a Commitment ceremony is a sacred loving union that should express who you are as an individual couple. I can create for you a ceremony that reflects your values, beliefs, love, and your relationship.
I can provide you with reading selections, choices of ceremony segments, vows, music, and more, so that together we will create a unique and personalized ceremony just for the two of you.
- Marriage and Commitment Certificates are available.
- Finalized printed copy of the ceremony for you to keep!
- Reasonable rates; I will work with you whatever your need.
- Portable PA system is available.
- Professionally written and performed at any location.
Unique and personalized ceremonies that will make your special day a moment you will remember in your hearts forever!!
Please call for a free Ceremony consultation
For marriage counseling and tools workshop please visit Promotions section
* I have a private counseling and healing practice for individuals and couples. If you need guidance throughout the wedding process. Learn as a couple how to create a healthy and happy relationship; through communication, sharing, love, emotional healing and intimacy.
* I am also a certified Reiki Master, in the traditional Usui method. Reiki Teacher and Advanced Radiance Practioner.
* I am Vice President, Secretary, and member of the Executive board for the Sanctuary of Peace and Harmony, Inc. A not-for- profit organization dedicated to healing & peace for the world.
"We knew that we had developed a very special relationship and wanted to take it to the next level by getting married. Finding the right person who would take the time to understand the way we felt about each other, and help us, to express our feelings in our ceremony, turned out to be a simple task, when we met you.
The ceremony that you wrote not only captured how we felt about each other as a couple, but who we are as individuals. Your words were filled with love, and as we listen to you speak, we knew our lives were now complete. You will always have a special place in our hearts."
Bill and Barbara Torres
"A friend had recommended Reverend Debra A. Viola, aka Rev. Deb to us. As soon as I spoke with her on the phone I knew immediately she was who I wanted to marry us.
At the wedding Rev. Deb was dressed professional and had a big smile on her face. The ceremony was absolutely amazing and the complements from the guests were endless, because of the truly unique and personal ceremony she performed. By the time you are done with everything not only have you had a perfect wedding ceremony but you have gained a new friend, a confidant you can talk to and a spiritual guide should you choose. I have been married a little over a year and Rev Deb and I communicate via email regularly as a friend and as my Reverend to go to when I have a problem or need advice. Rev. Deb is my guidance when I need it. Now, my husband and I are expecting a baby and Rev. Deb will be performing our Baby Blessing for us."
Marla and Donald Barto
The minute I heard my first love story
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind I was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along.