Post New Topic

Feb GTG - Friday, Feb 7th - PLEASE RSVP

Original post by LisaT

everybody in?
LisaT - Lisa
Teri
Yabbobay - Erica
JennRenee - Jennifer
Cira
jms0176 - Jennifer
Claud01 - Claudine
Boosh78201- Christine

anyone else?

RSVP:
1. coming yes or no
2. your location (so we can find a central place)
3. vote on dinner or drinks, or both.

if you have a location recommendation - shout it out!

edited to add: I'll be in Commack, and I think I'd prefer just drinks (more social if we're not sitting).

edited to add: previous thread
LisaT Posted:

Re: if it's still on...

I don't know when the next time I'll be in NY will be. I could meet up tomorrow, but I don't know how many other folks could do it then.

I haven't given up on tonight yet though.
phyl Posted:

will have to cancel,,,

Its been snowing here since at LEAST 3am..( had to feed the baby!) and it hasn't stopped yet.

VERY VERY SORRY but will try to make the next one
Cira Posted:

Re: will have to cancel,,,

I'll wait and see -- I can't believe that it is still snowing!!!! I'm stuck in the city right now!

Erica, I'm so jealous!!!
Teri Posted:

Re: will have to cancel,,,

hmmm - maybe we should reschedule.....

edited to add: we need to decide either way asap. I'm leaving work soon and won't be able to check the boards until I get home.

Are we not meeting?
LisaT Posted:

Re: weather

so my report on the roads (I was just out there):

neighborhood roads are not well plowed (at least not yet in my neighborhood). Main roads and highways are clear and traffic is moving at normal speeds.

The snow has just about stopped here.

Whats everyone think?
Teri Posted:

Re: weather

Lisa - didn't see your message! I say we should postpone, even though I know you're only here visiting! When are you heading back to CA?

LisaT Posted:

Re: weather

I'm leaving Monday morning ('on a jet plane. Not sure when I'll be back again' )

But I have a christening sometime in March (Al's nephew/godson) - we'll probably only be in for the weekend (unless I remain unemployed then, in which case I may come in early like I did this time)
Teri Posted:

Re: weather

hmmm - what do you think is best? I could still go, but as it looks now, it's just you and I! LOL
LisaT Posted:

Re: weather

As far as I know, Cira, Amy (mickey) and Jennifer (jms) haven't cancelled. Haven't heard from Christine (christmas) all day either.

I'd still be up for it but we wouldn't need to meet at 5 anymore since Erica won't be there.

Are any of the above around and still coming?
LisaT Posted:

Re: weather

Teri - check FM.

Reply to this topic

Log in to reply or quote a post.