OUR FIRST NEW HOME-WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!!! UPDATE AT BOTTOM
Here's the dilema...DH and I closed on our house on Nov 20Th. We are proceeding with the plans to build the second edition onto the house! Well we have developed problems with pertaining the permit! According to some rules and standards they want us to jack up the house and fill in the crawl space. We don't even know how much this is going to cost us! We are worried that it may cost so much more than what we wanted to spend and wondering if we should stick with it. We are deciding whether or not to sell the house and go for something else! We saw a house that we liked and was livable and ready to move in, but we still want our house and it would be better in the long end. We are so undecided right now. This is so stressful I don't know how much more I can take. Our lives have been on hold on all the things we want to do!! I want to have my first child very soon!!! But not in my In-laws house! I want to be in my own home! I feel like people are just dragging their feet! I just wanna get it done! They were already supposed to be building now so we can be in by March! I feel like this house is never going to be built!!!!
I am hoping we will get the answers we need this week and make our decison this week! I would like our house to work out..but DH and I are at the point when you say to yourself 'How much is enough?' Tick Tock Tick Tock goes the Clock! I just want to get some good news Here!!!! I'm at the end of my rope here and Just don't know what to think or say anymore about this house!![]()
I am hoping we will get the answers we need this week and make our decison this week! I would like our house to work out..but DH and I are at the point when you say to yourself 'How much is enough?' Tick Tock Tick Tock goes the Clock! I just want to get some good news Here!!!! I'm at the end of my rope here and Just don't know what to think or say anymore about this house!