Post New Topic

TWOTY Bach girls...

yelley77 Posted:

TWOTY Bach girls...

I hate to be a downer...

But i was just on News12.com and saw this.





4-7 inches is a lot, no?
jonsgirl04 Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...

oh no?? I didnt even know they upped the amonuts?? I thought we were only getting 2?
yelley77 Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...

How dare mother nature snow on my bach night!!!

TrueLoveIn2008 Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...

I was a little concerned when I woke up to my alarm clock this am and they said 4-6 ....

yelley77 Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...


Posted by JBoothIn2008

I was a little concerned when I woke up to my alarm clock this am and they said 4-6 ....



And right above us is 6-10, so if it shifts a little, we could be in some serious trouble
TrueLoveIn2008 Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...


Posted by yelley77


Posted by JBoothIn2008

I was a little concerned when I woke up to my alarm clock this am and they said 4-6 ....



And right above us is 6-10, so if it shifts a little, we could be in some serious trouble



We could make it a real bach party and book a hotel room near by.

I am planning to stay at a friends' house in wantagh so I can come no matter what (unless we get a blizzard before 6 I guess) .. but I guess the call to postpone/cancel is ultimately yours and the BP's ...but I really hope it's still on!
yelley77 Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...


Posted by JBoothIn2008


Posted by yelley77


Posted by JBoothIn2008

I was a little concerned when I woke up to my alarm clock this am and they said 4-6 ....



And right above us is 6-10, so if it shifts a little, we could be in some serious trouble



We could make it a real bach party and book a hotel room near by.

I am planning to stay at a friends' house in wantagh so I can come no matter what (unless we get a blizzard before 6 I guess) .. but I guess the call to postpone/cancel is ultimately yours and the BP's ...but I really hope it's still on!



I really want to go! I exchanged #'s with the BP today so that we can be in touch tomorrow. I'm just worried for those traveling far. jessie is picking me up in commack, but she is coming from patchogue.... that is a far drive if the weather is bad.
nifheim Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...

I am on the sick side so I may not be able to go I am thinking positive thoughts and resting up tonight.

TrueLoveIn2008 Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...


Posted by yelley77


Posted by JBoothIn2008


Posted by yelley77


Posted by JBoothIn2008

I was a little concerned when I woke up to my alarm clock this am and they said 4-6 ....



And right above us is 6-10, so if it shifts a little, we could be in some serious trouble



We could make it a real bach party and book a hotel room near by.

I am planning to stay at a friends' house in wantagh so I can come no matter what (unless we get a blizzard before 6 I guess) .. but I guess the call to postpone/cancel is ultimately yours and the BP's ...but I really hope it's still on!



I really want to go! I exchanged #'s with the BP today so that we can be in touch tomorrow. I'm just worried for those traveling far. jessie is picking me up in commack, but she is coming from patchogue.... that is a far drive if the weather is bad.




Yeah ... i know. Would be great if we could all make plans to stay with local people if it gets bad .... there aren't even hotels in the area honestly, though ..... a few but not many!
yelley77 Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...


Posted by JBoothIn2008


Posted by yelley77


Posted by JBoothIn2008


Posted by yelley77


Posted by JBoothIn2008

I was a little concerned when I woke up to my alarm clock this am and they said 4-6 ....



And right above us is 6-10, so if it shifts a little, we could be in some serious trouble



We could make it a real bach party and book a hotel room near by.

I am planning to stay at a friends' house in wantagh so I can come no matter what (unless we get a blizzard before 6 I guess) .. but I guess the call to postpone/cancel is ultimately yours and the BP's ...but I really hope it's still on!



I really want to go! I exchanged #'s with the BP today so that we can be in touch tomorrow. I'm just worried for those traveling far. jessie is picking me up in commack, but she is coming from patchogue.... that is a far drive if the weather is bad.




Yeah ... i know. Would be great if we could all make plans to stay with local people if it gets bad .... there aren't even hotels in the area honestly, though ..... a few but not many!



DH is leaving Sunday for Baltimore for a week, so he'd be pretty bummed if I slept out Saturday night (i know that sounds corny, but if he wasn't leaving he wouldn't mind).
TrueLoveIn2008 Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...


Posted by yelley77


Posted by JBoothIn2008


Posted by yelley77


Posted by JBoothIn2008


Posted by yelley77


Posted by JBoothIn2008

I was a little concerned when I woke up to my alarm clock this am and they said 4-6 ....



And right above us is 6-10, so if it shifts a little, we could be in some serious trouble



We could make it a real bach party and book a hotel room near by.

I am planning to stay at a friends' house in wantagh so I can come no matter what (unless we get a blizzard before 6 I guess) .. but I guess the call to postpone/cancel is ultimately yours and the BP's ...but I really hope it's still on!



I really want to go! I exchanged #'s with the BP today so that we can be in touch tomorrow. I'm just worried for those traveling far. jessie is picking me up in commack, but she is coming from patchogue.... that is a far drive if the weather is bad.




Yeah ... i know. Would be great if we could all make plans to stay with local people if it gets bad .... there aren't even hotels in the area honestly, though ..... a few but not many!



DH is leaving Sunday for Baltimore for a week, so he'd be pretty bummed if I slept out Saturday night (i know that sounds corny, but if he wasn't leaving he wouldn't mind).




I gotcha ...
yelley77 Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...


Posted by JBoothIn2008


Posted by yelley77


Posted by JBoothIn2008


Posted by yelley77


Posted by JBoothIn2008


Posted by yelley77


Posted by JBoothIn2008

I was a little concerned when I woke up to my alarm clock this am and they said 4-6 ....



And right above us is 6-10, so if it shifts a little, we could be in some serious trouble



We could make it a real bach party and book a hotel room near by.

I am planning to stay at a friends' house in wantagh so I can come no matter what (unless we get a blizzard before 6 I guess) .. but I guess the call to postpone/cancel is ultimately yours and the BP's ...but I really hope it's still on!



I really want to go! I exchanged #'s with the BP today so that we can be in touch tomorrow. I'm just worried for those traveling far. jessie is picking me up in commack, but she is coming from patchogue.... that is a far drive if the weather is bad.




Yeah ... i know. Would be great if we could all make plans to stay with local people if it gets bad .... there aren't even hotels in the area honestly, though ..... a few but not many!



DH is leaving Sunday for Baltimore for a week, so he'd be pretty bummed if I slept out Saturday night (i know that sounds corny, but if he wasn't leaving he wouldn't mind).




I gotcha ...



My plan is to go so long as it isn't that bad when i have to leave and it isn't supposed to get worse when i have to come home. I haven't been dancing in forever and want to shake my booty!

I'll FM you my cell so we can keep in touch tomorrow. do you have AIM?
TrueLoveIn2008 Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...


Posted by yelley77


Posted by JBoothIn2008


Posted by yelley77


Posted by JBoothIn2008


Posted by yelley77


Posted by JBoothIn2008


Posted by yelley77


Posted by JBoothIn2008

I was a little concerned when I woke up to my alarm clock this am and they said 4-6 ....



And right above us is 6-10, so if it shifts a little, we could be in some serious trouble



We could make it a real bach party and book a hotel room near by.

I am planning to stay at a friends' house in wantagh so I can come no matter what (unless we get a blizzard before 6 I guess) .. but I guess the call to postpone/cancel is ultimately yours and the BP's ...but I really hope it's still on!



I really want to go! I exchanged #'s with the BP today so that we can be in touch tomorrow. I'm just worried for those traveling far. jessie is picking me up in commack, but she is coming from patchogue.... that is a far drive if the weather is bad.




Yeah ... i know. Would be great if we could all make plans to stay with local people if it gets bad .... there aren't even hotels in the area honestly, though ..... a few but not many!



DH is leaving Sunday for Baltimore for a week, so he'd be pretty bummed if I slept out Saturday night (i know that sounds corny, but if he wasn't leaving he wouldn't mind).




I gotcha ...



My plan is to go so long as it isn't that bad when i have to leave and it isn't supposed to get worse when i have to come home. I haven't been dancing in forever and want to shake my booty!

I'll FM you my cell so we can keep in touch tomorrow. do you have AIM?



I used to - didn't install it on my laptop when I got it last year cuz I don't use it much. I will check here all day and text you if I am unsure of the status by 7 or so - I am planning on going there anyhow though, coleen (mrshtobe) and bonnie (bonch20) and I are doing dinner first and crashing at bonnie's in wantagh. so i will be there.
yelley77 Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...

NO SNOW DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach416 Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...

Let's all pray for no snow AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!! We'll have to see and maybe come to a decision in the afternoon tomorrow.
Anyone that wants a phone call as to what we decide is welcome to FM their number. Regardless, if you're not comfortable driving, they'll be other times for us to get together. I don't want anyone, close or far, to chance an accident....

NO SNOW!!!!!! NO SNOW!!!!
yelley77 Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...


Posted by Coach416

Let's all pray for no snow AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!! We'll have to see and maybe come to a decision in the afternoon tomorrow.
Anyone that wants a phone call as to what we decide is welcome to FM their number. Regardless, if you're not comfortable driving, they'll be other times for us to get together. I don't want anyone, close or far, to chance an accident....

NO SNOW!!!!!! NO SNOW!!!!


Should i post an update on the other boards?
Coach416 Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...


Posted by yelley77


Posted by Coach416

Let's all pray for no snow AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!! We'll have to see and maybe come to a decision in the afternoon tomorrow.
Anyone that wants a phone call as to what we decide is welcome to FM their number. Regardless, if you're not comfortable driving, they'll be other times for us to get together. I don't want anyone, close or far, to chance an accident....

NO SNOW!!!!!! NO SNOW!!!!


Should i post an update on the other boards?



The updates I've done have been on the 09 board and brides helping brides, since the 10 brides were not interested (though still welcome).....It might be a good idea for an xpost

I say we have slumber party at my house and screw the snow....
agraydc Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...

i am not coming from too far and i can always take the train too....so i should still be in...

keep me posted

im on aim too
mandasue8307 is my sn
and yelley....i think you have my email too..

yelley77 Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...


Posted by agraydc

i am not coming from too far and i can always take the train too....so i should still be in...

keep me posted

im on aim too
mandasue8307 is my sn
and yelley....i think you have my email too..




I'm yelley77

(i'm so original)
ILOVEBRIAN2008 Posted:

Re: TWOTY Bach girls...

oh no! i was excited for this and i havent seen u girls in forever!!!!! I hope the weather holds out!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this topic

Log in to reply or quote a post.