I was just thinking that if we get as much snow (as they predict we are going to get) on Thursday, maybe we should reschedule our GTG (if I can). What day is good for everyone attending if we can and have to reschedule?
Robeymuse
Posted:
Member since
Re: Alternative Date for GTG
Good thinking Lisa. I am open to any night, except next Saturday, the 8th.
nylisa
Posted:
Member since
Re: Alternative Date for GTG
I was possibly thinking next Friday the 7th, but lets just see how the snow situation looks as we get towards the end of the week.
Rob-luvs-me
Posted:
Member since
Re: Alternative Date for GTG
The following friday would be fine with me. Just not sat. the 15th b/c I'm going to the city with my BM's to have them try on their dresses and get measured and hopefully order them.
How much snow are they saying we are going to get?
bethsiar
Posted:
Member since
Re: Alternative Date for GTG
That might be a good idea, as it is right now, the roads **** with out the snow. I could do the 7th.
nylisa
Posted:
Member since
Re: Alternative Date for GTG
I first heard that it was going to be mixed with rain and then I heard a storm like last week but now IrishTracy said that it is suppose to be about 4 inches, which compared to last week is a dusting.
nylisa
Posted:
Member since
Re: Alternative Date for GTG
I am not postponing the GTG on Friday unless it is really bad at there. So as of now, it still stays that from 8 p.m. - 11 p.m. at Violetta's Pizzeria & Restaurant, there is going to be an 04 Brides GTG.
nylisa
Posted:
Member since
Re: Alternative Date for GTG
Beth if our GTG is still Friday, are you still coming?
bethsiar
Posted:
Member since
Re: Alternative Date for GTG (in case of major snow)
yeah, I am only worried about the time being that sometimes I get stuck at work on Fridays. I'm not sure how I'm going to get there yet either. I was hoping I could get a ride w. my dad but now thats not panning out.
nylisa
Posted:
Member since
Re: Alternative Date for GTG (in case of major snow)
Where are you coming from? I know that aliasPook is driving ChippaTriD in from Queens and Rob-luvs-me is willing to drive people too (see her post).
Marcela1654
Posted:
Member since
Re: Alternative Date for GTG (in case of major snow)
7th looks ok right now, but my MOH just told me that she may be coming home from DC that weekend, but she won't know till next week.
nylisa
Posted:
Member since
Re: Alternative Date for GTG (in case of major snow)
I will let everyone know if the GTG needs to be changed. If you don't hear from me about a change date, I will see you all on Friday.
Marcela1654
Posted:
Member since
Re: Alternative Date for GTG (in case of major snow)
They don't even know how much yet. It can be a coating or 3-6 inches.
Jess2
Posted:
Member since
Re: Alternative Date for GTG (in case of major snow)
If you guys reschedule then I would DEFINATELY like to come ( not that I'm hoping for snow)!
WithThisRing
Posted:
Member since
Re: Alternative Date for GTG (in case of major snow)
IF this gets postponed Friday the 7th is fine with me
eroxgirl
Posted:
Member since
Re: Alternative Date for GTG (in case of major snow)
Anyone coming from Brooklyn (am I the only one??) is welcome to ride with me! I hate driving alone
Or Queens too!
nylisa
Posted:
Member since
Re: Alternative Date for GTG (in case of major snow)
I would if I was coming from home. Speak to bethsiar (I think she needs a ride) but I am not sure where she is coming from.
jenny2penny
Posted:
Member since
x
...
bride04
Posted:
Member since
Re: Alternative Date for GTG (in case of major snow)