An Update
Thanks to those who sent me hugs last week. I am going to try to make a long story short...
I went to the hospital and sat around for awhile waiting for the Dr to finish with his last patient. I finally got to see him about 45 minutes after I was scheduled and he did the sonogram to locate and measure the baby. I was told that I have a typical breech belly with how round it always appears... Anywho, he decided after much contemplation that I was not ready (actually the baby) for the version. It was too early on Friday so he scheduled me for this coming Friday, first thing in the morning.
I am still nervous, but feel a little better knowing that I have a little time to pack my hospital bag and just be ready in general for the possibility I may be meeting the baby this weekend. I was hoping to schedule after my shower this weekend, but oh well...
I guess I can only pray for the best and what is meant to be, is what is meant to be. He did tell me that I only have a 50% chance of getting the baby to flip in to the head down position and to be prepared for the possibilty of labor or emergency c-section and a morning of monitoring at the hospital after the fact. If it doesn't flip, on Monday, I will be scheduling the c-section for mid-March or maybe earlier.
We made it to LI this weekend and I went and came back in one piece. The last couple of days though I have been having increasing cramping in my lower back and belly plus I have completely lost my appetite.![]()
I went to the hospital and sat around for awhile waiting for the Dr to finish with his last patient. I finally got to see him about 45 minutes after I was scheduled and he did the sonogram to locate and measure the baby. I was told that I have a typical breech belly with how round it always appears... Anywho, he decided after much contemplation that I was not ready (actually the baby) for the version. It was too early on Friday so he scheduled me for this coming Friday, first thing in the morning.
I am still nervous, but feel a little better knowing that I have a little time to pack my hospital bag and just be ready in general for the possibility I may be meeting the baby this weekend. I was hoping to schedule after my shower this weekend, but oh well...
I guess I can only pray for the best and what is meant to be, is what is meant to be. He did tell me that I only have a 50% chance of getting the baby to flip in to the head down position and to be prepared for the possibilty of labor or emergency c-section and a morning of monitoring at the hospital after the fact. If it doesn't flip, on Monday, I will be scheduling the c-section for mid-March or maybe earlier.
We made it to LI this weekend and I went and came back in one piece. The last couple of days though I have been having increasing cramping in my lower back and belly plus I have completely lost my appetite.