Post New Topic

epics

SummerBride10 Posted:

epics

just checked the weather for our epics (june 30th). yesterday it was supposed to be nice...now its supposed to rain! should i change the date?

MrsC2010 Posted:

Re: epics

i would wait till it gets closer till you decide.

it was supposed to rain for ours and duet said we could wait till the morning of that day to decide (obv u could decide like a day or 2 before if thats better for you), but that day it ended up only being cloudy in the morning so we went ahead with it. Of course It did start pouring when we got there, but it finally stopped and TJ got some great pics...so I am glad we didnt cancel.

see what the forecast says a day or 2 before bc it can change a lot.
Clover23 Posted:

Re: epics

I would not trust the weather forecast that far in advance, don't stress over it now!

CloudNine Posted:

Re: epics

its WAY too early to trust the weather for the 30th. def wait

mariedsgn Posted:

Re: epics

no, not yet you never know what the weather is going to be!

stinenandy2010 Posted:

Re: epics

definitely wait, the weather changes everyday

rocketsummer17 Posted:

Re: epics

Wait until a day or two before to decide...Its too early right now to make any decisions

mosh424 Posted:

Re: epics


Posted by SummerBride10

just checked the weather for our epics (june 30th). yesterday it was supposed to be nice...now its supposed to rain! should i change the date?




we are taking ours then too!!! boooo for the rain
italgal Posted:

Re: epics

FH and I both ride Harley's. We are very in tune to the weather. We never plan to go out for a ride if the weather is going to be bad. We normaly wait until 2 or 3 days prior to check the weather before planing anything. Even than the weather is still just a prediction. I would wait.

SummerBride10 Posted:

Re: epics

Thanks girls. I just realized I checked the weather for LI were not getting them in LI. Were doing them in nyc. Hopefully yhat makes a diff. I just don't want to have to reschedule everything esp hair and make up.

Jna2010 Posted:

Re: epics

no i agree with the other girls, wait till you get closer to your date, the weather changes alllll the time

MrsHandsome2Be Posted:

Re: epics

i'd wait it out.
FutureMrsSoltan Posted:

Re: epics

I would wait and see what happens......MR.G is not always right
MrsMartiniToBe Posted:

Re: epics

I agree with the others...definitely wait, this stupid weather is TOTALLY unpredictable!!

Katlyco Posted:

Re: epics

Don't you worry...If there is one man you should never trust it's THE WEATHER MAN!!

Wait until the day is closer..
JAAMS Posted:

Re: epics

I would def wait until you get closer. I feel like the weather reports change every day.

SummerBride10 Posted:

Re: epics

So if the weather report says rain 2 days prior, would you cancel? Or would you wait until the day of?

laurenandmike618 Posted:

Re: epics

The weather people are retarded and never make accurate predictions. I would def not put much weight in a forecast that far in advance.

T E R I Posted:

Re: epics

i would definitely wait, its way too early to worry about the weather

SummerGroom10 Posted:

Re: epics

Whats the difference... if they get postponed we can always stay in AC for an extra night LoL

Reply to this topic

Log in to reply or quote a post.