Today I am scheduled to have my epics with FineArt. They are supposed to be at a park in Glen Cove, but I am worried that it will rain later this afternoon. What do you think? Should I go for it and hope the weather holds out? Or should I reschedule?? Thanks!
MongieToBe
Posted:
Member since
Re: Epics
What time r the pics? Looks like it's supposed to start raining around 4:00
JenKev7312010
Posted:
Member since
Re: Epics
They are at 4pm!
MongieToBe
Posted:
Member since
Re: Epics
Oh noooo!!!! I would call ur photog.
Sorry!!!
Jna2010
Posted:
Member since
Re: Epics
honestly, with the crappy weather weve been having i might hold on to your appointment (unless he can give you another one for later on in the week), when i checked it said 30% chance of rain
Ncarlo
Posted:
Member since
Re: Epics
if you ask any photographer.. pics come out amazing when the sky is cloudier.. i think the greens from the trees really pop.. and the sun won't be in your eyes.. go for it and hopefully it holds out!!
will they do a rain date if you start and then stop?
SuzanneK
Posted:
Member since
Re: Epics
I agree with checking ont he rain date if you start and stop but when I got engaged we got an engagment shoot from disney it was a cloudy day and the pictures came out awesome because of it. You might want to try for it.
stinenandy2010
Posted:
Member since
Re: Epics
I would just keep it for now, the weather is so fickle lately.
StellaStar13
Posted:
Member since
Re: Epics
I agree depending on the time of your appt, I would keep it & image what amazing shots you could get if there was a storm rolling in w/lighting in the back ground?!?!?!??!?!
SummerBride10
Posted:
Member since
Re: Epics
Keep it for now. It was supposed to rain the day of my epics. Luckily it held out and started raining about 10 mins AFTER we finished.