Honeymoon
Due to finances, FH and I will be postponing our honeymoon until next September. Anyone else putting their trip on hold?
Due to finances, FH and I will be postponing our honeymoon until next September. Anyone else putting their trip on hold?
Yup! We will most likely be going on our honeymoon at a later date due to budget...however, we might do a mini honeymoon, like a weekend away or a bed and breakfast somewhere just to get the feeling of a honeymoon right after the wedding!
Me too! Our planned honeymoon will not be until April 2013 and we are getting married at the end of September 2012. I'm a teacher, so I can't take off for the long honeymoon we want and I don't want to travel over the holidays. We are hoping that we will be able to afford a mini-moon right after the wedding, but we probably won't book that till next summer.