How long should I wait
As I reported earlier this week my dress came in and it should have been white. Even though the tag attached said white it was clearly ivory. After someone finally found the swatch of the 'white' my dress should be the bridal shop said they would send it back to the designer on Tuesday and they would receive it on Wednesday. The owner also told me she'd probably meet with them on Wednesday to discuss it. So how long do you think I should wait before giving the bridal salon a call. I was going to wait until Saturday and go back there if they didn't call me but I will be too busy to do that. Should I wait until tomorrow or do you think it's okay to call today?