i need to vent and need a major adivce also.
Re: i need to vent and need a major adivce also.
For your best friend I'd say take the risk. Maybe she wasn't ready before but is now. I would give here the benefit of the doubt! When is she planing on getting married? Can you hold off on the plane tickets for now? that would help cut down some of the expense for now.
Re: i need to vent and need a major adivce also.
shes getting married on october 1st.
Re: i need to vent and need a major adivce also.
i have to order my dress now though...
Re: i need to vent and need a major adivce also.
I think that you should do it. I agree with CC59 that you should try to hold off on as much as you can. This way if she decided to call off the wedding, you won't be hurting as much.
Re: i need to vent and need a major adivce also.
I would UNFORTUNATELY put down atleast the smallest amount of deposit and that's it! No plane tix or anything else yet.....if she does do it one more time (hope not!) you'll be able to atleast get out of it the next time. Does that make sense? Hope it helps!
Re: i need to vent and need a major adivce also.
thanks girls
Re: i need to vent and need a major adivce also.
I also think you should hold off on the plane tickets and hotel reservations. Put down a small deposit on the dress... is it atleast a dress that you could wear again to something else?
Re: i need to vent and need a major adivce also.
you should totally take the risk. This is a best friend, and as a bridesmaid you are there to support her. I would suck it up and just go with the flow
Re: i need to vent and need a major adivce also.
I would only risk it if you want to consider a vacation to New York in October. THis way yeah you've lost money on the dress but you can still look at the trip as money well spent for vacation.