...So yesterday FH an I went to go see Chateau La Mer even though we've booked at Venetian and I have to be honest, I fell in love upon arrival! It really took my breath away...so we went over dates with the gentleman and our date is not available but he offered us other dates available... I really want to go with CLM but the only dates available that are in our time range are 9/11/10 and 10/09/10...Being a little paranoid I checked underground weather to see what the weather's been like on both dates for the past 5 years and 9/11 wins but IDK how I feel about that date for obvious reasons...
Do I just stick with my date and ventian or go for CLM, which I love and change my date?thoughts????
Jna2010
Posted:
Member since
Re: I think I'm going crazy
i would go with the 10/9 date at clm if thats the rh you love, it like a week and a half after your originial date, the weather changes i mean yesterday was really warm and the past 2 weeks have been really cold.
GiannisWifey
Posted:
Member since
Re: I think I'm going crazy
I would go with the place that makes YOU happy - it is your big day and I personally don't think that a week or two after your original date will make a huge difference weather wise. The weather is already messed up as it is - last week we had 45 degree weather at night and then yest was about 75. You can't control the weather BUT you CAN control the place that you really want to have your wedding at......do whatever makes you happy!
good luck hun!
blessed18
Posted:
Member since
Re: I think I'm going crazy
dont base your decision on the weather since its so unpredictable. we can all get rain on our day let it be winter or summer but the most important thing is making the best of the situation. if you really like this venue that you saw then you should go for it.
futuremrsjc2010
Posted:
Member since
Re: I think I'm going crazy
Posted by Jna2010
i would go with the 10/9 date at clm if thats the rh you love, it like a week and a half after your originial date, the weather changes i mean yesterday was really warm and the past 2 weeks have been really cold. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ITA
brittndave
Posted:
Member since
Re: I think I'm going crazy
I would go for 10/9 if you decide to change. If you really love CLM change it -- you sound like you really want to and you don't want to be unhappy with your RH!
halfbaked
Posted:
Member since
Re: I think I'm going crazy
Posted by blessed18
dont base your decision on the weather since its so unpredictable. we can all get rain on our day let it be winter or summer but the most important thing is making the best of the situation. if you really like this venue that you saw then you should go for it.
This is exactly how I feel. The weather is way to unpredictable to base your decision solely on the rain. If you truly like CLM better and can book it, go ahead and book it. But after that DON'T look at any more reception halls.
NYgirlinTX
Posted:
Member since
Re: I think I'm going crazy
Definatly go with the place that makes you most happy... the only consideration i would take in is if you plan on arriving Via Boat at the CLM it might a little chilly toward the October months. Just IMO