Post New Topic

Officially Postponned our Honeymoon! Update...need some advice...

Original post by ChrissynRicky

Because FI works in baseball and some financial situations, we've decided to postpone our HM until late November/December.

We're fortunately not losing out on any cash b/c we bought insurance (thank goodness) and still going through IN & OUT Travel (Dave.)

_______

Update:

We switched from Secrets Excellence to Secrets Capri - still in the same area, about 15 minutes from each other b/c Secrets Excellence is under new ownership come October 2006.

We're going November 27 through December 3.

Any reviews on Secrets Capri???
BlueTulip Posted:

Re: Officially Postponned our Honeymoon! Update...need some advice...


Posted by ChrissynRicky

any info on Secrets Capri???



I've never been, however two sets of friends have gone there on their honeymoons and had rave reviews. One just this last October. They stayed in a junior suite and loved the room, the bars, the restaurants. You will have an awesome time!
hmpena Posted:

Re: Officially Postponned our Honeymoon! Update...need some advice...

You're welcome sweetie!
maria5-6-05 Posted:

Re: Officially Postponned our Honeymoon! Update...need some advice...

My FH and I went there last summer and we LOVED IT!! I've been to several all-inclusive hotels and this one blew them all away. Our room was awesome and they upgraded us. My FH was very impressed with the service and the food - Thank God because he is SOOOO picky. The only negative is the ocean in front of the hotel. It is very rocky so bring water shoes. I'm not a huge ocean person so it didn't matter to me. The pool is great but you need to get there early for floats.

FM me if you have any questions

Also - my review and several others is on tripadvisor.com. Great site.

Reply to this topic

Log in to reply or quote a post.