Post New Topic

Ok, I have a small dilema...(sorry...long)

LIPrincess00 Posted:

Ok, I have a small dilema...(sorry...long)

We found out that the people selling the house def cannot close by the 15th and that the house has not been taken care of and now its not such a great deal so we pretty much decided that on the 15th to tell them we want all our money back (including exp as per the contract - my lawyer is good).

Anyway, we started looking at houses again and the re agent I am using is a friend of my sisters, very nice and good but my old re agent was better because she did this FT and my new one only does this pt. Here's the dilema - the new one sends me e-mails of houses but now the old one out of the blue started to also. What do I do? Until the 15th I am staying with my new RE agent, but after that what do I do. If they both tell me about the house do they both get commission? I am so confused
Kriss2c Posted:

Re: Ok, I have a small dilema...(sorry...long)

I would tell one of them that you decided to go with someone else.
philby Posted:

Re: Ok, I have a small dilema...(sorry...long)

Use them both to your advantage! Whoever finds a home you would like to see is the one you go with on that day. The more people working for you the better your odds of finding a house.

Reply to this topic

Log in to reply or quote a post.