sorry i am posting another topic but i want to get a concensus about my pup lol
RitasEngaged
Posted:
Member since
sorry i am posting another topic but i want to get a concensus about my pup lol
so do you think it is fine if i wait a day or two to bring him to the vet?
GiannisWifey
Posted:
Member since
Re: sorry i am posting another topic but i want to get a concensus about my pup lol
I am sure it is okay do wait a day or so but knowing me and how paranoid I would be, I would try to take him asap. call your vet, I am sure they can tell you if it is urgent enough to go right now or if you can hold off
SoontobeMrs.Brown
Posted:
Member since
Re: sorry i am posting another topic but i want to get a concensus about my pup lol
yes .. if its been two days now - wait for three-four and then take him ... good luck!
brittndave
Posted:
Member since
Re: sorry i am posting another topic but i want to get a concensus about my pup lol
i would try the rice tonight and tomorrow and if he's not better by thursday morning then i would call them and see what they say
AngnShaun
Posted:
Member since
Re: sorry i am posting another topic but i want to get a concensus about my pup lol
i personally think its ok... you can always call the vet and get reassurance from them...
As long as he is eating and drinking normally... the fact that hes going to the bathroom at all is a good sign... he may have just ingested something that isnt agreeing with him... or maybe he overate...
RitasEngaged
Posted:
Member since
Re: sorry i am posting another topic but i want to get a concensus about my pup lol
Posted by GiannisWifey
I am sure it is okay do wait a day or so but knowing me and how paranoid I would be, I would try to take him asap. call your vet, I am sure they can tell you if it is urgent enough to go right now or if you can hold off
they wont tell me anything over the phone
AngnShaun
Posted:
Member since
Re: sorry i am posting another topic but i want to get a concensus about my pup lol
Posted by RitasEngaged
Posted by GiannisWifey
I am sure it is okay do wait a day or so but knowing me and how paranoid I would be, I would try to take him asap. call your vet, I am sure they can tell you if it is urgent enough to go right now or if you can hold off
they wont tell me anything over the phone
call the humaine society not your regular vet...
RitasEngaged
Posted:
Member since
Re: sorry i am posting another topic but i want to get a concensus about my pup lol
Posted by AngnShaun
Posted by RitasEngaged
Posted by GiannisWifey
I am sure it is okay do wait a day or so but knowing me and how paranoid I would be, I would try to take him asap. call your vet, I am sure they can tell you if it is urgent enough to go right now or if you can hold off
they wont tell me anything over the phone
call the humaine society not your regular vet...
they would tell me?
AngnShaun
Posted:
Member since
Re: sorry i am posting another topic but i want to get a concensus about my pup lol
Posted by RitasEngaged
Posted by AngnShaun
Posted by RitasEngaged
Posted by GiannisWifey
I am sure it is okay do wait a day or so but knowing me and how paranoid I would be, I would try to take him asap. call your vet, I am sure they can tell you if it is urgent enough to go right now or if you can hold off
they wont tell me anything over the phone
call the humaine society not your regular vet...
they would tell me?
they will give you advice on whether to bring him to the vet or not... theyve done it for me before
flibbertigibbet
Posted:
Member since
Re: sorry i am posting another topic but i want to get a concensus about my pup lol
The rice concoction should show results by tomorrow afternoon if you STOP giving him regular food COMPLETELY starting now. Give hime rice stuff ASAP
AngnShaun
Posted:
Member since
Re: sorry i am posting another topic but i want to get a concensus about my pup lol
Posted by weddingbees
The rice concoction should show results by tomorrow afternoon if you STOP giving him regular food COMPLETELY starting now. Give hime rice stuff ASAP