So, I had finally made my decision to have only one baby shower here in Buffalo. . .
Well, my BIL and his girlfriend finally set-up our nieces baptism for the end of January. My problem is that I will be 32 weeks and not sure if I will be able to travel.
Should I call the Dr now or wait until my next appt right before X-MAS? I would prefer to fly to LI since it is only an hour flight as compared to an 8 hour drive. I am thinking that the Dr will just say we will have to wait and see how I look/feel. BTW, I am aware that flying in the third trimester is not recommended.