Video Decision
We keep going back on forth with this. It has been the hardest decision yet. But FH and I have to come to a decision tonight or by the latest tomorrow.
We keep going back on forth with this. It has been the hardest decision yet. But FH and I have to come to a decision tonight or by the latest tomorrow.
Are you deciding on whether to do it or not or what company to use?
It's killing me too!! IDK if I want to wait for AJ and risk other videographers booking up, or just book with the one I saw bc his work really is good. It's tough!
Video is so important. I just picture me, fh, and our kids sitting down watching it.
Wait I am lost... Are u using ur photographer as a combo for both photos n a videographer? Or are u going with two separate companies? Which way would be the cheapest,same company for both or different companies?
The decision is between booking with the video guy we really liked now or waiting to see if A.J sticks around. As of now I think were just going to book. Reasoning A.J told us he not making any commitments and does not know when he will know. Also we really loved both their work and prices are very similar. There one thing I saw he didn't do but I am just going telling him what I want.
Yea don't take the chance of waiting, definitely not worth the risk
what is the other company you are considering?
I can imagine video being such a tough decision. I know how some of u girls really love AJ. But to take the chance and wait for him to see IF maybe he'll stay is a big risk. If you really like the person u met with for video and feel u will be happy then book. U dont want to risk it and AJ leaves and then the other person is booked for your date. Good luck with your decision.
I made my decision and I need to stop second guessing myself is what it comes down to.