ok girls here is my dilema hope you can help me out.. FH and I found our place but we didnt book yet b/c we dont have a church... yes i know i did it backwards.... i was suppose to get the church first.... anyway i finally got an appt with the priest next sat. but we have an appt to book our place this sunday.. we have already put the date on hold for a week... we are afraid that we wont be able to hold more and lose the place... We really dont want to lose should we just book it and then pray for the best with the church??? why is the church so difficult no one can tell me if our date is available... what do you think??
little j
Posted:
Member since
Re: what should we do???
tell your RH that you cant get appt with church till next saturday...and then make an appointment to meet with RH right after church appt.
i did that and it was fine. in total the RH held it for about 2-3 weeks for us
of course, once we went back to RH we werent feelin it anymore...but we couldve booked. lol
HTH
Lsorrent
Posted:
Member since
Re: what should we do???
Why not call the church/priest that you're meeting with to ask if they have the date available and if they can 'pencil' you in?
MrsC2010
Posted:
Member since
Re: what should we do???
i feel like it is still far enough away that the rh will probably hold the date for you a little longer if you just explain the situation.
christine2010
Posted:
Member since
Re: what should we do???
althought you are suppose to book the church first, not many people do. i booked my RH first in order to lock into 2008 pricing. i called my church last week and asked if they had the date available & they said they did. strange they wont tell you over the phone.
angel9274
Posted:
Member since
Re: what should we do???
AdriandSteve
Posted:
Member since
Re: what should we do???
Posted by christine2010
althought you are suppose to book the church first, not many people do. i booked my RH first in order to lock into 2008 pricing. i called my church last week and asked if they had the date available & they said they did. strange they wont tell you over the phone.
yup.. we booked our church first but we are so far away that we assumed it would be open. We were told by friends that when the church found out the hall was booked first they got mad lol.
sher27
Posted:
Member since
Re: what should we do???
Thanks girls I guess I was freaking out for no reason sounds like I should just book and the chruch should have date available it is so far away still. but isnt it crazy that they just wont tell me over the phone..... i have to wait till i meet with the priest.
Jna2010
Posted:
Member since
Re: what should we do???
Posted by MrsC2010
i feel like it is still far enough away that the rh will probably hold the date for you a little longer if you just explain the situation.
ITA trust me it wont be a problem if they know your going to book!!!!!!