so I finally scheduled my e-pics for Thursday and of course the weather looks fabulous today, Tuesday, Wednesday and then they are calling for thunderstorms Thursday. I've already made appointments for a blow out, mani, pedi, and make-up trial. Is it too early to cancel? Should I wait to out to see if the weather changes or just reschedule?
AwaitingAugust
Posted:
Member since
Re: what would you do?
i'd wait until tomorrow .. the weather people are always wrong.
piggymel
Posted:
Member since
Re: what would you do?
ITA, wait till tomorrow, the weather is alwasy finnicky.