Looking for answers to customer support questions? Click Here
Wedding Forums > Brides Helping Brides ™ > Dilemma-- help!
Dilemma-- help!
GoingNutty
Posted: Oct 28, 2004 06:38 PM+

Posted: Oct 28, 2004 06:38 PM
Dilemma-- help!
Hi girls,I had my makeup trial with Jaqueline Nicole earlier in the month and REALLY liked it... I didn't book her because I had a trial with Oksana today... Problem is, she cancelled because she was sick and it may be a while before she can get me in again. I really want to have the makeup booked before my one year mark, and I also don't want to risk the chance of losing Jacqueline Nicole in the meantime....
Should I hold off and wait until I have the trial with Oksana or just book JN? These are the only two trials I was planning to do...
TIA!
Aga
Posted: Oct 28, 2004 06:41 PM+
Re: Dilemma-- help!
honestly if you love the way your make-up came out, I would just book JN, you always risk losing her... I am not a big risk taker as you can tell lol
GoingNutty
Posted: Oct 28, 2004 06:44 PM+

Posted: Oct 28, 2004 06:44 PM
Re: Dilemma-- help!
LOL I am not either actually... I'm just waiting for Oksana to email me some dates... then I will have to make some kind of decision!
Dooodles
Posted: Oct 28, 2004 06:45 PM+

Posted: Oct 28, 2004 06:45 PM
Re: Dilemma-- help!
If you truly loved your first make-up trial, then go Jaqueline Nicole. My wedding is next Sept and I haven't even started thinking about it yet. If Jaqueling Niclole isn't booked yet, why not wait?
buckles
Posted: Oct 29, 2004 01:33 PM+

Posted: Oct 29, 2004 01:33 PM
Re: Dilemma-- help!
I would say see when Oksana can fit you in. If the time frame is too long than I would say book JN if you really liked her. By her own admission to me, her style is very similar to Oksana's.
DMcK
Posted: Oct 29, 2004 01:38 PM+
Re: Dilemma-- help!
If you were happy and satisfied with JN, I would say book it - unless Oksana can see you sooner.
ckgmwedding
Posted: Oct 29, 2004 02:06 PM+

Posted: Oct 29, 2004 02:06 PM
Re: Dilemma-- help!
BOOK JN!!!! Just personal opinion....I am not going with either so I am not biased.
jonsgirl
Posted: Oct 29, 2004 02:16 PM+

Posted: Oct 29, 2004 02:16 PM
Re: Dilemma-- help!
what I would do is talk to Jaqueline Nicole and tell her that you cant make your decision just yet, but you are pretty sure you want to go with her. But ask her nicely if another girl comes to her with the same date and time that you want her if she could just give you a courtesy call to let you know that someone else is interested, this way you have a little time to see Oksana without keeping Jaqueline Nicole in the dark and losing your date. I did this with my band just to give myself a few weeks to see what else was out there even tho I did love him, and he was fine with it.I have an appt with Oksana next week and I'm so excited!
KimberlyBride
Posted: Oct 29, 2004 02:23 PM+

Posted: Oct 29, 2004 02:23 PM
Re: Dilemma-- help!
I would book JN.
Katherine121
Posted: Oct 29, 2004 02:32 PM+

Posted: Oct 29, 2004 02:32 PM
Re: Dilemma-- help!
This is one of those 'bird in the hand' situations. Book JN!!!!!Welcome New Vendors
- The Barn At Old Bethpage Discover the charm a...
- Tellers: An American Chophouse Celebrate Your Love ...
- Cup Of Tea Creative Unique Wedding Gifts...
- Speeches for Milestones The Big Day Has Arri...
- Long Island Bridal Expo Connecting Brides & ...
- 1 More Rep 1 More Rep: Elite Fi...
- Bellport Inn The Bellport Inn –...
- Fiddlers Dream Music Experience the Music...
- Havana Central Celebrate Your Weddi...
- Primerica Nelida Flynn Primerica Nelida Fly...
- Acetra Affairs Here at Acetra Affai...
- The Crushed Olive Discover Culinary Ex...



















