E-Pics
FH and I are scheduled to take our e-pics tomorrow. I am so disappointed in the weather this week! 12th Night called to confirm today and said that we need to let them know 1 hour prior if we want to reschedule. I have a feeling we might have to, but the sun was in and out today. The forecast I just checked for tomorrow predicts t-storms, and says some may be severe. What do I do? Our pics are supposed to be taken at the beach. With my luck, I will cancel and the sun will come out. I guess this is more of a vent and I just have to wait and see. By the way...I have heard mixed opinions about whether or not to tip the photog for e-pics. Any advice? Thanks!