Post New Topic

Had To Cancel

October Bliss Posted:

Had To Cancel

Today's engagement picture shoot. The rain is supposed to just get heavier as the day goes on. Not really conducive to pictures on the beach. I'm so bummed. We were really looking forward to this.
ChrissynRicky Posted:

Re: Had To Cancel

Aw...we're still up in the air, and waiting until 12 to make an 'assessment'.

SIBride06 Posted:

Re: Had To Cancel

Awww ladies dont worry. Im sure you can postpone it. What about some snowy winter shots??

EmberLynn Posted:

Re: Had To Cancel

Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to shoot them. There is no need to hurry.

M&S Sept12006 Posted:

Re: Had To Cancel


Posted by ChristineAE

Aw...we're still up in the air, and waiting until 12 to make an 'assessment'.




Chris-Grand Central Pics= AWESOME!
jenny26 Posted:

Re: Had To Cancel

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully, next weekend will be better.

hmpena Posted:

Re: Had To Cancel

I'm right there with you! We had to reschedule also
October Bliss Posted:

Re: Had To Cancel


Posted by hmpena

I'm right there with you! We had to reschedule also



It makes me feel a teeny bit better to know I'm not alone.

October Bliss Posted:

Re: Had To Cancel


Posted by ChristineAE

Aw...we're still up in the air, and waiting until 12 to make an 'assessment'.




What happened with Grand Central Christine? I thought that was your backup plan for today?
ChrissynRicky Posted:

Re: Had To Cancel


Posted by SexyEsq


Posted by ChristineAE

Aw...we're still up in the air, and waiting until 12 to make an 'assessment'.




What happened with Grand Central Christine? I thought that was your backup plan for today?



The woman that gives out the permits is on vacation and not back until 10/31...oh well!
October Bliss Posted:

Re: Had To Cancel


Posted by ChristineAE


Posted by SexyEsq


Posted by ChristineAE

Aw...we're still up in the air, and waiting until 12 to make an 'assessment'.




What happened with Grand Central Christine? I thought that was your backup plan for today?



The woman that gives out the permits is on vacation and not back until 10/31...oh well!



Well, that just *****!!
MrsH1156 Posted:

Re: Had To Cancel

suzybilly819 Posted:

Re: Had To Cancel

BCC72206 Posted:

Re: Had To Cancel

we had to cancel our first one too because of rain! fortunately, the second day we had was GORGEOUS!!!

CaMacho Posted:

Re: Had To Cancel

We had to cancel twice b/c of weather!! Did you reschedule??

NPTbride Posted:

Re: Had To Cancel

Sorry Darlene.

I'm sure the weather will be gorgeous for when you reschedule.

mtdr1106 Posted:

Re: Had To Cancel

i feel so bad for you guys. i know you all must be so disapointed.

next week will be here soon....

Reply to this topic

Log in to reply or quote a post.