Post New Topic

Honeymoon decisions...

Mstack216 Posted:

Honeymoon decisions...

So my FH have finally decided on California/Los Cabos for our honeymoon! We are very excited and have been doing a lot of research into where we want to book while in Los Cabos. We plan on heading there from San Diego on December 29th and staying until January 4th. First, we thought we decided on Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa. It looks amazing and I know we could be happy with that choice. However, there is a brand new Secrets resort opening up December 15th that also looks amazing and the pre-opening rates are an insanely great deal. We would absolutely book there over the other resort, but we are a bit concerned about booking somewhere only 2 weeks after they are supposed to open. It could be fantastic.. or it could not open in time, not be running efficiently yet, etc. I called the Secrets hotline and was told construction is running on-time, but of course anything could happen. If it doesn't open in time, then we would be placed in another one of their resorts down there.. mostly likely Secrets Marquis which really wouldn't be that bad of a deal.. or 2 other options which would not be so great.

What do we do??? Just book it for the fantastic price and cross our fingers it works out? Or book somewhere else and not take the risk..

Reply to this topic

Log in to reply or quote a post.