but the woman selling me the dog said that we ran into some nags. she said it is going to be $50 more to ship than planned. ok fine. she said she was also goingt o look to see if she can find the vet flying certificate thingy cheaper as well. and she has to get somethign signed saying that she can be in 5-50 degrees. (loading time) anyway.. its already Wednesday and she is supposed to be here Sunday! i didnt hear from the woman yesterday and not yet today. im sure that ther will be an email waiting for me tonight when i get home from work, cuz i sent out her check priority and it should be arriving today, but im so nervous that i wont get her sunday. i have a bad feelign that were just going to run inot more nags. i think i can trust her, but im really worried. maybe i should call her today?... or ill just wait to see what she emails me. ok thanks for letting me vent!
suven
Posted:
Member since
Re: i'm trying not to freak out
lolita4life
Posted:
Member since
Re: i'm trying not to freak out
thanks Sue!
ok i have an update!!!!!!!:
I am very impatient and when i recieved no e-mails from her I gave her a ring. She wasnt home, but her husband was. I told him i was just touching base. he told me first off that they recieved the check today. then he told me she has a vet appointment on Friday at 4:30pm to get her flying certificate. he said he very highly doubts that there will be any reason she cant fly. she is in tip top health. he also told me that he checked one airline and it was $166 to ship her. (only $16 more than what i already paid).. he said he was going to call one more tomorrow to see if tehy are cheaper. (i doubt they will be). He also said that you can only make a reservation for a dog 48 hours before the flight. (i didnt realize this and thats what worried me alot). SO...... she is DEFINATLY coming on Sunday! (as long ast the vet gives the OK). there are 3 direct flights, so im sure they can get her on one. Also, its shorter than 2 hours which is good b/c i dont want her in there for long... So... i already sent them a check for $650, so ill just have to send tehm the difference. i think they know they can trust me, so im sure theyll fly her out sunday even if the check isnt there yet. SO.... I'm happy again!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 days! thanks for the vent!