This is the second time now that my e-pics have to be cancelled because of rain It is so damn frustrating. We are prob not going to be able to reschedule now until the spring because I want the pics outside. Vent over..thanks for listening
JessNicole7EM
Posted:
Member since
Re: MY E-Pics vent
If you can get an appointment in the next few weeks.. I'd still do it.. with all the changing leaf colors it's gorgeous.
I just took mine 2 weeks ago and they came out great..
as soon as I get them I'll post them. (still waiting) but they are truly gorgeous with all the fall colors.
scooby8323
Posted:
Member since
Re: MY E-Pics vent
The problem is my fiancee works alot of hours and our photographer is very busy. They offered to do tomorrow, but I don't think FH will be able to get off from work with no notice. I am waiting for a call back from FH though. Then I am going to call the photographer later and if we can't do tomorrow hopefully we can get an appt in the next two weeks. if we can't then we will just wait for the spring because it will be too cold.
Moonmist09
Posted:
Member since
Re: MY E-Pics vent
you can still take pics outside, but you will probably be taking pics with jackets on or something. why not wait until its forcast to lightly snow, thast would make for such amazing pictures!
RFutureBegins2day
Posted:
Member since
Re: MY E-Pics vent
I bet that it will work out for the best. You are going to see ur pics next spring/summer and be like 'I am so glad they got pushed back'. Think positive
ImgonnabeMrsC
Posted:
Member since
Re: MY E-Pics vent
im sorry =(
scooby8323
Posted:
Member since
Re: MY E-Pics vent
Posted by RFutureBegins2day
I bet that it will work out for the best. You are going to see ur pics next spring/summer and be like 'I am so glad they got pushed back'. Think positive
Thanks
scooby8323
Posted:
Member since
Re: MY E-Pics vent
Thanks everyone. We are rescheduling for the 30th she said if the forecast does not look good for that day then I can push it back to the spring. We will see how it goes.