Post New Topic

Not so sure

PhyllisNJoe Posted:

Not so sure

So as you all know I went for my tasting on Sunday at The Riviera and couldn't be happier. Met with Vicky, went over $$$$ and she was supposed to get back to us by Wednesday with the final number so we can decide. I never heard from her so I called today and spoke to someone else. Mind you I met with Mary 2x, then Vicky, now there's a 3rd person in the mix. I explained everything I spoke to Vicky about and she says that the owner won't go down in price anymore. She wouldn't even ask him. That we are getting X amount thrown in, etc, etc, etc and blah blah blah.

So now I have a bad taste in my mouth about all of this. Vicky says she's positive she can get the number we are looking for and this one starts telling me everything they have already given us and this is pretty much the final figure. I'm a little upset now and don't know what do to. And of course FH too busy to talk about it now. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ellie424 Posted:

Re: Not so sure

My recommendation is to only speak with Vicky about this situation. She is the one who is willing to negotiate with you, so I wouldn't work with anyone else on this matter. Maybe call back and ask to speak with Vicky. If she isn't there ask to have her voicemail so that you are dealing directly with her. A lot of places don't want to negotiate (my hall wasn't willing to negotiate at all!!)...but if you are dealing with someone at a hall who is willing to negotiate with you, then you should only deal directly with that person. I hope this all works out for you!
RJP523 Posted:

Re: Not so sure


Posted by ellie424

My recommendation is to only speak with Vicky about this situation. She is the one who is willing to negotiate with you, so I wouldn't work with anyone else on this matter. Maybe call back and ask to speak with Vicky. If she isn't there ask to have her voicemail so that you are dealing directly with her. A lot of places don't want to negotiate (my hall wasn't willing to negotiate at all!!)...but if you are dealing with someone at a hall who is willing to negotiate with you, then you should only deal directly with that person. I hope this all works out for you!



ITA! You should only deal with her. I would continue to call until she does call you back. If anyone else offers to talk to you regarding the situation I would insist on talking to Vicky.
AND.. I would let Vicky know that the situation has turned you off a bit... maybe then they will be more willing to negotiate
dCa51899 Posted:

Re: Not so sure


Posted by RJP523

AND.. I would let Vicky know that the situation has turned you off a bit... maybe then they will be more willing to negotiate



good point! Good luck!!
Corinne Ann Posted:

Re: Not so sure

i agree with the girls!! speak to vicky and explain how you are feeling turned off....

JessNicole7EM Posted:

Re: Not so sure


Posted by dCa51899


Posted by RJP523

AND.. I would let Vicky know that the situation has turned you off a bit... maybe then they will be more willing to negotiate



good point! Good luck!!



I agree with this too.
PhyllisNJoe Posted:

Re: Not so sure

Thanks everyone.

FH and I discussed it and you're right... we're going to wait for Vicky to make our final decision. She's who will sign with.


Feeling a bit better

Reply to this topic

Log in to reply or quote a post.